Skip to content
Sticky Locked [Information]

SAS 4 Hacks Guide

Important info you should know when using the hacks!

481 posts

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide

Posted May 7, 2015 10:46 pm

I love the hacks. I am owning them and my level rose really, really fast. Love this so much!

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide

Posted May 7, 2015 11:05 pm
jakehead21 Posted on: 05/07/2015 6:46pm

I love the hacks. I am owning them and my level rose really, really fast. Love this so much!

HAHA...be sure to stop by and say thanks to the creators of the hacks! PM message and +karma are good options :D
 


~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide

Posted May 8, 2015 1:47 am
NINJAMASTER23 Posted on: 05/07/2015 9:16pm

How do you activate hacks that failed?

lol...you can't, it means the hack got patched or you didn't apply it at the right place...
 


~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide

Posted May 8, 2015 1:54 am

For me, it's only the 10x strongbox hacks that isnt working and everything else is working. Any advice? (and thanks for replying)

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide

Posted May 8, 2015 9:44 pm

Fixed for now.

Problem was not the AOBs for the hacks, but seems that KHUT can't handle a partial wildcard like cheat engine can. I made a post about it in the appropriate place to see if we can get kolonol to add the functionality in KHUT to handle a partial byte wildcard.

For now I have included the full exact AOB with no wildcards at all to the buyable box hacks to work around the issue.

Give the box hacks another try, they should all be working now.


That was my bad for not testing them in KHUT. The exact same AOB with the partial wildcards worked in cheat engine flawlessly, so I assumed it worked in KHUT too until I just recently tested via KHUT for myself and found it failing even though the AOBs are correct.

Came to the conclusion that KHUT is not yet capable of handling a partial byte wild card.

For those whom are not hack savvy yet: we use wildcards in the AOB's to help make the hack survive a patch.

We look for the AOBs that stay the same every patch, and the AOBs that change every patch, and we replace the AOBs that change every patch with a wildcard to help make the hack survive a patch.
 

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide

Posted May 12, 2015 1:54 am
fruitless93 Posted on: 04/25/2015 11:38am

People would find it weird if you're a level 60 with Black Shotgun Collection Rewards which is +1 Pierce

PS. I have no black shotgun


I'm having the same issue. I apparently have a +1 to Pierce in my shotgun for some reason (I have no black shotgun). In fact I didn't even notice it until another player pointed it out, luckily I didn't get reported. So is there any reason why I should have a Collection Reward despite having no black shotgun?

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide

Posted May 13, 2015 1:39 am
Nevermore Posted on: 05/11/2015 9:54pm
fruitless93 Posted on: 04/25/2015 11:38am

People would find it weird if you're a level 60 with Black Shotgun Collection Rewards which is +1 Pierce

PS. I have no black shotgun


I'm having the same issue. I apparently have a +1 to Pierce in my shotgun for some reason (I have no black shotgun). In fact I didn't even notice it until another player pointed it out, luckily I didn't get reported. So is there any reason why I should have a Collection Reward despite having no black shotgun?

I do believe it's a bug actually, I have the 5hp/s regen even though i dont have all the black pants collection...so I wouldn't worry too much about it ( i see other people with that weird bug also :P )
 


~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide

Posted May 18, 2015 7:12 pm
styruslolz Posted on: 05/12/2015 9:39pm
Nevermore Posted on: 05/11/2015 9:54pm
fruitless93 Posted on: 04/25/2015 11:38am

People would find it weird if you're a level 60 with Black Shotgun Collection Rewards which is +1 Pierce

PS. I have no black shotgun


I'm having the same issue. I apparently have a +1 to Pierce in my shotgun for some reason (I have no black shotgun). In fact I didn't even notice it until another player pointed it out, luckily I didn't get reported. So is there any reason why I should have a Collection Reward despite having no black shotgun?

I do believe it's a bug actually, I have the 5hp/s regen even though i dont have all the black pants collection...so I wouldn't worry too much about it ( i see other people with that weird bug also :P )
 



I actually have issue with the 5/hp regen where I don't have ANY black item except for 1 helmet with I legitimately got from a box with a key. Though I haven't used KH for the last couple of days,  as of today, nothing is working. Everything I tried says failed,

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide

Posted May 18, 2015 10:00 pm
dacj Posted on: 05/18/2015 3:12pm

I actually have issue with the 5/hp regen where I don't have ANY black item except for 1 helmet with I legitimately got from a box with a key. Though I haven't used KH for the last couple of days,  as of today, nothing is working. Everything I tried says failed,



Have you tried closing and re-opening KHUT?

Also what hacks are you trying that are failing?

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide

Posted May 19, 2015 4:25 am
effewe2 Posted on: 05/18/2015 6:00pm
dacj Posted on: 05/18/2015 3:12pm

I actually have issue with the 5/hp regen where I don't have ANY black item except for 1 helmet with I legitimately got from a box with a key. Though I haven't used KH for the last couple of days,  as of today, nothing is working. Everything I tried says failed,



Have you tried closing and re-opening KHUT?

Also what hacks are you trying that are failing?


Yes, I tried closing and restarting both browser, and the UT, and still fails on EVERY hack that I choose. Only thing I haven't tried is rebooting my PC, not that I really need it, but there was a mastery hack that was added right on the bottom and after UT updated, then it disappeard and nothing works atm.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide

Posted May 19, 2015 11:47 am

styruslolz how do u know my ip address and guys how to get ria trident pls help
 

This topic is locked.