Skip to content
Sticky Locked [Information]

SAS 4 Hacks Guide

Important info you should know when using the hacks!

481 posts

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide

Posted May 19, 2015 4:35 pm
dacj Posted on: 05/19/2015 12:25am

Yes, I tried closing and restarting both browser, and the UT, and still fails on EVERY hack that I choose. Only thing I haven't tried is rebooting my PC, not that I really need it, but there was a mastery hack that was added right on the bottom and after UT updated, then it disappeard and nothing works atm.



Reboot your machine if it hasn't been rebooted in a while. KHUT sometimes tweaks out and doesn't close all the way which causes multiple instances.


I removed the mastery hack as I had it updated and working for a few days, but then NK released a silent patch that broke it, and since I am not the original creator of that hack and updated it just by adding an extra wild card last time, I don't know where that hack is in code or how to find it.

haenawolf knows how to find it as he originally found it.

So for now there is no working mastery xp hack until haenawolf updates it.

hilalbenz Posted on: 05/19/2015 7:47am

styruslolz how do u know my ip address and guys how to get ria trident pls help
 



It's a script. He doesn't actually know your IP, however every forum admin here does ;)

As for the trident and the hiks m1000: use black edition hack + wide choice of gear + grade 10 slots + 10x buyable strongbox + 0 cost buyable strongbox.

That should yield you a perfect trident and perfect m1000

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide

Posted May 19, 2015 5:14 pm

Can someone lend me the Elite Core hack for a coupla usages? I just need 3 Cores to fill a gun.

I give my word  that I won't share or abuse of this.

Please?

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide

Posted May 20, 2015 8:10 pm

If you use the hack that allows you to get a RIA Trident, which is wide choice of gear, then you will get banned. I got two accounts banned like that. I also think if you have hacks activated and go into a MP game the MP server will automatically detect that you have hacks activated, which will also get you banned.

You can also avoid getting reported by purposely not maxing out upgrades, which will make people think you're unable to afford them.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide

Posted May 21, 2015 1:04 am

How does being banned in SAS 4 look like? (Can you play singleplayer or not?)

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide

Posted May 21, 2015 2:40 am

You can play SP but can't play MP with anyone else who is not also banned IIRC. Best way to check is open a different browser on another account and see if you can get get both accounts in the same private mp match if you can't you've been MP banned. You could have searched and got that info.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide

Posted May 21, 2015 8:17 pm
Sapritation Posted on: 05/20/2015 4:10pm

If you use the hack that allows you to get a RIA Trident, which is wide choice of gear, then you will get banned. I got two accounts banned like that. I also think if you have hacks activated and go into a MP game the MP server will automatically detect that you have hacks activated, which will also get you banned.

You can also avoid getting reported by purposely not maxing out upgrades, which will make people think you're unable to afford them.



you are defenetly wrong....

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide

Posted May 24, 2015 8:22 am

PLEASE HELP ME!!!! :(
when i use the konghack, i choose google chrome as process, then i scan browser with sas 4 on google chrome
after that, it shows no sas 4 link to hack sadsad

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide

Posted May 24, 2015 9:03 pm

Thank you for your excellent work :)
Only the hack of nightmare not work for me
Do not know why

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide

Posted May 24, 2015 11:24 pm

Use tickets down to one or two, then enable code, play last match ticket should increase by one each match played after it's done. I wouldn't go over 5 tickets or play all day in NM MP. Don't think it will work with 0 tickets.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide

Posted May 25, 2015 1:06 am

Game patched at May 21,many hack can not work nowcrying

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide

Posted May 25, 2015 9:40 am

I just got a HIKS M1000 and RIA Trident and played a game in multiplayer.
After that multiplyer game I can't play any MP games. Please help I did not use the infinity skill points hack.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide

Posted May 25, 2015 9:20 pm

Hack weapons that are unobtainable and play MP expect to get reported and bant.
 

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide

Posted May 27, 2015 7:41 pm

Updated grenades money hack by request. Set it at 16k grenades.

This topic is locked.