Skip to content
Locked [Resolved]

SAS Zombie Assault 4

Banned from SAS4 multiplayer

6 posts

SAS Zombie Assault 4

Posted Apr 19, 2015 11:55 pm

Ok, so i used a hack in SAS4 and now i'm banned. I looted too many strongboxes in a multiplayer game and now when I join a multiplayer match no one is there. Is there a way i can see how long i am banned?

RE: SAS Zombie Assault 4

Posted Apr 20, 2015 5:13 am

What he said.

Multiplayer Bans are permanent. Your only option is to create a new account.

RE: SAS Zombie Assault 4

Posted Apr 20, 2015 10:14 am

I know it's hard not to go crazy on SAS:4, I did and I too got banned from playing MP. It sucks, especially when your level 100 and finally your kicking ass, and every ones acknowledging you cause are the highest level..... Just a little advise from a SAS:4 junkie. DON"T do the infinity skills hack, because you will get banned if you are for example level 20 and all of a sudden you've gained 50 skills points, YOU WILL GET BANNED. Here is one more, the Black Box hack is tricky. I haven't been banned but don't expect to get a different weapon for each strong box you get when you use the Black Box hack. My experience has been if I get 8 strong boxes in a mission all 8 will be the same weapon. It will be a black weapon BUT the same weapon in every box. Oh and if you do you the black box hack make sure you also use the Grade 10 Slots Hack, why?? Cause if you get a black weapon you want to get the top level which is 10 x 3.

Good luck 

P

RE: SAS Zombie Assault 4

Posted Apr 20, 2015 11:15 pm
sgtzpp33 Posted on: 04/19/2015 7:55pm

Ok, so i used a hack in SAS4 and now i'm banned. I looted too many strongboxes in a multiplayer game and now when I join a multiplayer match no one is there. Is there a way i can see how long i am banned?

You are banned forever sadly :( Be careful next time, heres a guide i created that might help you guys:

https://konghack.com/topic/9588-sas_4_hacks_guide
 


~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

This topic is locked.