Cheat Engine help
So sure this belongs more on cheat engines forums, but they are taking too long to give an answer, and they don't have anything already on the subject.
So since many of us here are very familiar with hacks and cheat engine, I figured I would ask here since maybe one or more of you might know how to do it.
I have a couple cheat engine trainers that I use. One I use personally, the other I put select private hacks in and share with a select few others.
As Tim and a few others know I use the firefox browser which I have used for many years because I like the plugins, and I like how easy it is to hack with.
Now that said: many people like Chrome because FireFox can become a bit laggy with flash after a while where apparently Chrome does not get so laggy.
So lets get down and dirty to the situation and my question:
In my trainers I use the following line of code to automatically attach the trainer to the correct flash process in FireFox:
openProcess("FlashPlayerPlugin")
Well the problem is: that doesn't work in Chrome because Chrome does not reveal the flash player process like firefox does. Chrome tries to be sneaky and hide it.
So my question is: how do I automatically detect and attach the correct chrome process in a cheat engine trainer without manual intervention to attach the process?
I basically have that line of code in every on click function for my buttons so if the browser is refreshed: there is no need to re-open the trainer to re-attach to the correct process.
I know KHUT can do this, so perhaps a similar method can be used with cheat engine?
Yes I could manually attach it, but that defeats the whole purpose of a stand alone trainer doesn't it?!
Any help would be much appreciated! :)