Skip to content
Locked

Gift receiving glitch

glitch that allow to receive gift and got random multiplier (x1-x5) of that item

17 posts

Gift receiving glitch

Posted Apr 24, 2015 7:12 am

How gift receiving glitch work ?

I ever get to this glitch that allow me to receive gift and got random multiplier (x1-x5) on gift I received, such as I get 5 small energy but the game give me 20 small energy instead.

But it appeared totally random but once it happened it will be a while until the game has some new set of gift available then it will be reset to normal state.

So, I think it should be some logic that make this happen. But i can't figured it out, anyone here have some idea ?

Thank you.

RE: Gift receiving glitch

Posted Sep 8, 2015 10:41 am

I tried this "hack" but i did not get it  to work at all. Like 1 year ago this work with chrome. Now i use Superbird to use CE speedhack. :) Is there any good and stable chrome based browser that do not use PPAPI flash? I need NPAPI.

RE: Gift receiving glitch

Posted Sep 8, 2015 8:29 pm
zkennu Posted on: 09/08/2015 6:41am

I tried this "hack" but i did not get it  to work at all. Like 1 year ago this work with chrome. Now i use Superbird to use CE speedhack. :) Is there any good and stable chrome based browser that do not use PPAPI flash? I need NPAPI.


Is there any way to know what process to attatch to? as it gives a few Superbird ones that 'fail' to attatch. Or is it just keep going until you find the one that sticks and applies?

Same for coowon. I spend ages trying to find the right process to attatch.
 

RE: Gift receiving glitch

Posted Sep 8, 2015 9:19 pm

Shift + Escape opens Task Manager in Coowon.
Look for Shockwave Flash Plugin process ID

RE: Gift receiving glitch

Posted May 14, 2016 4:35 pm

i found a free macro program which makes the gift glitch work like a dream:
http://www.macrocreator.com/download/

then i made a macro like this:
-left mouse click down
-left mouse click up
-left mouse click down
-left mouse click up
-left mouse click down
-left mouse click up
-left mouse click down
-left mouse click up
-left mouse click down
-left mouse click up
-10 ms delay/pause
-f5
-12 second delay/pause (or however long it takes your game to reload)
then check the loop box and it works awesome
 

RE: Gift receiving glitch

Posted May 16, 2016 3:17 pm

Actually this glitch is it i have 300 gift to collect, is it allow me to collect all of them? (which mean no limited) or it is no limited + (after collected, the gift still there)?

RE: Gift receiving glitch

Posted May 16, 2016 11:18 pm
divinejakiro Posted on: 05/16/2016 11:17am

Actually this glitch is it i have 300 gift to collect, is it allow me to collect all of them? (which mean no limited) or it is no limited + (after collected, the gift still there)?

mixed results, say users
for me about 90% of the time it works for me to collect all my gifts
 

RE: Gift receiving glitch

Posted May 24, 2016 3:19 pm

Can someone confirm that the glitch is still working? Tried today and coowon blocked flash player because if out of date(cant update flash player for coowon) but on chrome is up to date and when I click 5 gifts and reload de page nothing happen I get the 5 gift I collected and no extras.

RE: Gift receiving glitch

Posted May 25, 2016 12:23 am
Caldabolg Posted on: 05/24/2016 11:19am

Can someone confirm that the glitch is still working? Tried today and coowon blocked flash player because if out of date(cant update flash player for coowon) but on chrome is up to date and when I click 5 gifts and reload de page nothing happen I get the 5 gift I collected and no extras.

yup, just accepted 250+
 

RE: Gift receiving glitch

Posted May 26, 2016 5:35 am

So I guess my problem is related with win xp and the no-no support on that platform.

RE: Gift receiving glitch

Posted May 26, 2016 12:44 pm
Caldabolg Posted on: 05/26/2016 1:35am

So I guess my problem is related with win xp and the no-no support on that platform.

as long as you follow the instructions in the original video in the hax section, i cant imagine that your OS in the problem,
and coowon in the only browser it works with, and it has to be that specific version too.
 

This topic is locked.