Skip to content

Touhou Games

What should I start with first?

4 posts

Touhou Games

Posted Apr 25, 2015 12:21 am

Can you guys point me to a Touhou game I could start with first? I've been meaning to start playing them for awhile now, but I don't now where to begin.

RE: Touhou Games

Posted Apr 25, 2015 7:38 am

Not sure what game exactly are you talking about but you could try Cheat Engine with the normal "4 Bytes" normal search and see if you could find something there.

RE: Touhou Games

Posted Apr 30, 2015 7:43 pm

maybe start with one of the ones that has cheats available here.

you might also check slowbeef's youtube channel to see which one tickles your whiskers.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"