Skip to content
Locked [Help]

Using review from my own website...

I'm wondering if I can use a review from my own website and link to a review here.

5 posts

Using review from my own website...

Posted May 2, 2015 8:30 pm

So, I went to write my first review today of a game I'd already reviewed on my website. So, I copied part of the review and paraphrased the rest and added a link to the full review. Then I submitted it... And then I saw the sign saying don't steal reviews from other websites...

Well, I'm not stealing a review, because it's my review, and it's even on my own website. So, I think I'm clear on that mark. I can prove I'm the owner if necessary. Since it's my own content, I think it should be fine to do this, but I'd like Moderator opinion on whether I should be able to use a review of mine like that. What think you all?

Error 404: Signature failed to load. Press Alt+Space+C to retry.

This topic is locked.