Persistent "The connection has timed out" problems with FF
For some reason, I keep getting these goddamn annoying-as-hell "The connection has timed out" errors in FireFox. It's not just FireFox, I tried NetScape (Yeah, that old browser nobody gave a shit about) and same problem.
This problem is very rare, it doesn't happen randomly, luckily I suppose, it seems to happen on a given circumstance.
The best example is www.moddb.com, the first time I get in the page, it's alright. Then the next page (Like "Mod Watch"), it's alright but then...Shit goes to hell, where it should go, but returns back here triple the size. As far as I can tell, after 1 minute has passed from me entering into that website, goddamn fucking "The connection has timed out" errors start to appear the fuck out. I have to wait 3 minutes or so to load the fucking page. Then, when the page loads, AGAIN I only got 1 fucking minute to do anything there.
It also happens with "wikia" sites such as manhunt.wikia.com, it seems that the effects are rather the same as in www.moddb.com, except in there it's a little bit less annoying.
Does anyone know why the fuck I get this goddamn fucking bullshit? If not, do you at least know a solution? If not, do you at least can think up of a solution? If not, maybe not really think up of a solution but think you got one? Actually, I dunno, anything that can help me with this. Also, do you hate it when I swear the fuck out?
Hating the Soviet Union since 1924.

