RE: MAA - hax - easy win
That is correct, the ruleset doesn't prevent the loss of stuff on refresh.
atdt *67
MAA - hax - easy win
824 posts
That is correct, the ruleset doesn't prevent the loss of stuff on refresh.
atdt *67
everyone remember my no-cve ruleset for charles? It can still happen, but it's a nice crutch for most stuff
I didn't want to start a new thread for this, but as of this moment, there is a new PVP item available in the store HOWEVER the string for the XMLs has not changed. I'm thinking there are a few things here and there which can be enabled or disabled. Might be in ab.xml, dunno, it's just neat.
But correct me if I'm wrong, just because we don't get a CVE, doesn't mean stuff actually gets saved on the server. Right?
I mean if I get 1000 gold from 4-starring a mission (an easy xml hack to do), but then start using the gold to buy stuff, I get a CVE and have to reload. Now if I import your rules (which are nice, don't get me wrong), the game may not force me to refresh when I spend the gold, but all purchases are still not saved so as soon as I shut the game down and reload, all the purchases and gold will be gone anyway. Right?
guys is the xml hack patched ? i get cve after the battles (sometimes the first battle goes smoothly and i get cve on 2nd battle) and the dmg hack on client.xml doesnt even seem to be changed no matter how much i try
guys is the xml hack patched ? i get cve after the battles (sometimes the first battle goes smoothly and i get cve on 2nd battle) and the dmg hack on client.xml doesnt even seem to be changed no matter how much i try
i thing not yet... i get CVE now, but i not have put .xmls hack in game. Maybe is happen beacuse the uptade new PVP
I am using a tool and it's pretty good , makes enemies disoriented but if they have counter attack they counters the attacks .
where I can upload it ?
https://mega.co.nz/#!ioF3jbBZ!RPEcz2csY8NecS9jJB1f77dYbmnws-xkC88SgyFz3pI
I have used it in chrome and firefox and it works pretty good , it's in different language (maybe turkish)
1)you need cheat engine installed in your machine
2)after clearing the cache or you may just restart the browser . THen go to the Flight Deck and
open the tool in admi. you will see "Lutfen .....seciniz..." (select the process) : and click on "aktif et" (attach)
3) then there will be a 'success pop up massage' and you continue clicking "DEVAM"
As far as I have guessed after using it :
hile 1 : bypass
hile 2 : No toast dialog
hile 3 : Enemy disoriented
hile 4 : Player Targeting AoE
hile 5 : Speed hack
hile 6 : I don't know
hile 7 : I never used
hile 8 : don't know
N.B : you can use it in daily mission, pvp or any battle
Hope it helps . No cve error as long as you play . :)
y'all oughtta know there's a new update, and new xml files. None of the old xml files will work.
Download fresh ones (Ill get on it) and re-apply your fixes.
After trying your hacks with the new xml files, see what you've got.
This caveat does not apply to disorient hacks with cheat engine. just xml file hacks.
atdt *67
I grabbed the lastest client.xml and tried only editing Quicksilver's damage, leaving everything else untouched. Didn't work in pvp, got CVE as soon as the fight was over.
I think the server does a validation check on the xml's at the end of a pvp match, and if there is any discrepancy, it gets rejected.
They are getting better and better at protecting pvp from hacks, I'll give them that.
Hopefully I just somehow fucked something up, will wait and see if any of you can confirm it. In the meantime, I'll dust off my good old bacon scroll.
Do the CE cheats still work? Can't get on the game atm because of PD being a bit of a B.
Do the CE cheats still work? Can't get on the game atm because of PD being a bit of a B.
I don't know much about hacking but as far as I know the old ce codes are not working .
does disorient hack still work in pvp?
also if someone wants to upload and share the stock xmls i have a macro that can edit them and i will have the up asap!
well they out out 2 new updates today.. lol.. the first during the time out gifts an messages wouldn't work, and the date of it was out of sync since today was the 22 an the date on that set was 21.. lol.. then they put out another update with the right date on it.. also I too have been having issues with the PVP seeming to not like us using Charles.. but thanks to jarly's rulesets its not listing the CVE just ends with a grey over on entering battle again.. lol.. an on refresh does not list I've even started PVP yet.. I have yet to try without Charles though..
but I wanted to post this so I could also add that it appears they are sending out right regular xml updates to try an counter this new exploit though.. I could be wrong or looking at it to deeply.. but the last 2 days they have put out new updates.. granted today was for the PVP release also though.. but felt I should remind everyone to keep an eye out on the possible updates so they can repair their XML's before thinking its been patched..
also it would be interesting if anyone could figure out a way to get Charles to work within PVP also.. as we all know that would make things a lot more fun for all of us.. hehe
completely remade stock xmls
mission mods (see included text file for mods included)
and client mods
https://mega.co.nz/#!kAEHAC5D!GCMJaZ1eIy2xLM_Pe3c9Q8z630zG0XWc-ONXlhF3lak
does disorient hack still work in pvp?
also if someone wants to upload and share the stock xmls i have a macro that can edit them and i will have the up asap!
Disorient not working...
Here are XMLS Stock Files updates today May 23
I revel in my anonymity. But when I'm at a specific event and gamers are there, they'll recognise me.
completely remade stock xmls
mission mods (see included text file for mods included)
and client mods
https://mega.co.nz/#!kAEHAC5D!GCMJaZ1eIy2xLM_Pe3c9Q8z630zG0XWc-ONXlhF3lak
does disorient hack still work in pvp?
also if someone wants to upload and share the stock xmls i have a macro that can edit them and i will have the up asap!
Disorient not working...
Here are XMLS Stock Files updates today May 23
beat you to it by 3 mins
completely remade stock xmls
mission mods (see included text file for mods included)
and client mods
https://mega.co.nz/#!kAEHAC5D!GCMJaZ1eIy2xLM_Pe3c9Q8z630zG0XWc-ONXlhF3lak
does disorient hack still work in pvp?
also if someone wants to upload and share the stock xmls i have a macro that can edit them and i will have the up asap!
Disorient not working...
Here are XMLS Stock Files updates today May 23
beat you to it by 3 mins
I was a bit slow he he :) I hope to be faster to the next time, sorry to be late :)
I revel in my anonymity. But when I'm at a specific event and gamers are there, they'll recognise me.