RE: MAA - hax - easy win
Just edited the new XML files and now in SO missions I get every kind of shitty shop items/hit instead of UISOs. The hell happend?
Repeat after me
MAA - hax - easy win
824 posts
Just edited the new XML files and now in SO missions I get every kind of shitty shop items/hit instead of UISOs. The hell happend?
Repeat after me
Just edited the new XML files and now in SO missions I get every kind of shitty shop items/hit instead of UISOs. The hell happend?
that happened to me also, i thin PD might be wise to this type of modification and changed the drop item in another location.....
least that was the best i could come up with.
Also it won't modify the scores, no more one mission 5 stars. ![]()
Repeat after me
Also it won't modify the scores, no more one mission 5 stars. ![]()
worked for me earlier
you sure you remapped each xml?
Thanks for the info Silentbladez. I tried what you have suggested but I was still not able to get in working in Firefox and Chrome.
I have even uninstalled my Charles and replaced with a later version of 3.8.3 but it still won't do anything.
On Firefox, it still messes my Facebook page and I can't load MAA.
On Chrome, it won't detect any Sessions when I run Charles and open FB and MMA.
I have successfully imported the certificate but it still won't do anything on Charles using Chrome.
Hello there, Try update you JAVA, them
see this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCCjQ5kI-cY
And test again
Thanks man. Will try that later.
I have updated my Java and also done the steps suggested on the video but still no luck.
Tesest it both on Firefox and Chrome. On Firefox, it still is the same problem. It messes up my FB page so I can't load up MAA. I only see this.

Now, when using Chrome and IE, it does not detect any session on Charles. I only see this on Charles when running Chrome and IE.
Use Firefox with Charles.
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
Use Firefox with Charles.
I did but it messes up my FB page. I only see that jumbled page when FB loads up so I can't launch MMA.
http://s29.postimg.org/ufqlknex3/image.png
I don't know what I'm doong wrong but I followed the steps suggested here to no avail.
Weird, never had a problem like that with charles and ff before. Did you enable SSL proxying? You'll need to enable that for all domains (mma, facebook, etc) if you want it to all work properly.
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
Use Firefox with Charles.
I did but it messes up my FB page. I only see that jumbled page when FB loads up so I can't launch MMA.
http://s29.postimg.org/ufqlknex3/image.png
I don't know what I'm doong wrong but I followed the steps suggested here to no avail.
yeah, that'll happen from time to time. IIRC shift+f5 will fix it
I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"
just reconfirmed 5* single run on the daily mission using my
"client[QS + HUGE BOSS SCORE - use for daily only then replace].xml"
Guys, AutoPVE in KHUT doesn't work anymore?
Editing the client.xml:
THIS for THIS
Now go into battle and uses the action recharging stamina and see what happens.
Good Look!
the only problem with doing that is you miss the points for NOT recharging in combat.
thanks, with this i have farmed 700 cp's in 12.2.....thanks vm
Someone can add here the latest xml files, please? I am trying to download them from charles but my PC became very slow and block..Ty
Thanks Ahssherder for the tutorial, I manage to run the xml for the daily boss and got all the stars in one run, saving me to spend my energy stock to get the damn 4 star. My only question is after that, I close charles and the browser or do i need to remplace the xml again?(and for which one). At least closing both, QS values become normal again and I retain my gold and 5cp. It is wise to use that only in the daily mission? I guess doing it during SO or chapter mission is pretty obvious to get detected.