Skip to content
Locked

MAA - hax - easy win

MAA - hax - easy win

824 posts

RE: MAA - hax - easy win

Posted Jun 25, 2015 6:26 pm

no sadly its not the same for me.. I am unsure why either.. I've tried everything under the sun I could think of to clear it and try to get u-iso.. but nothing has worked for me though.. an last SO season when we could drop them it helped me out LOADS.. but this season I will not be able to even consider weapons research on most of them cause I cant farm for the needed items.. shoot I've had to already risk being caught exploiting by changing the boss multiplier so I could get my mission stars faster.. lol..

an I've also been trying to figure out the best coding language to learn so I could best make vtask to work best for me to speed farm gold to buy the u-iso if needed also.. lol.. but haven't had much luck there either.. an I have NO computer coding history.. an learning python quick and well enough to make it from scratch isn't working either.. use to code satellite card strings back in the day.. lol.. but does me NO good on this venture of course..


oh and heads up there is new xml's out.. so prepare before you battle n freak out cause the old ones are not working.. lol

RE: MAA - hax - easy win

Posted Jun 26, 2015 12:33 am

i m wondering, i remap the new xlm with my old modified xlm and it works. or do i have to save the new official xlm and modified the new xlm?

RE: MAA - hax - easy win

Posted Jun 26, 2015 12:49 am

any time there is a new version put out means you have to follow the steps of grabbing the xml editting it then remap to the new editted xml

RE: MAA - hax - easy win

Posted Jun 26, 2015 12:50 am

save the new official xml and modify the new xml

Incidentally, for everyone, with the  new update, everything seems fine.

atdt *67

RE: MAA - hax - easy win

Posted Jun 26, 2015 1:26 am

oh, thanks, i just remodified the new one even the old one works this time, only takes around 10 mintutes

RE: MAA - hax - easy win

Posted Jun 26, 2015 2:31 am
abuu Posted on: 06/25/2015 10:49am

Huh? You can buy 64gold items as many times as you want. Since this guy is an AP member it means he must be rich or stupid to spend every penny on his armory.

The swf thing seems kind of dead to me, it's just time wasting. I would recommend not to spend a damn minute to figure out things, but here you go: https://maa8-a.akamaihd.net/marvelshield/production_n7/ac/20150611123144/client/swf/en_US/rsl/ce.swf



ok by charles do I do download this archive with more programming can edit. to discover the codes or do some modification ??

RE: MAA - hax - easy win

Posted Jun 26, 2015 12:52 pm

Folks, a little question. Where do you find/make the AOBs for MAA? Which swf has them?

Just let me sleep.

RE: MAA - hax - easy win

Posted Jun 26, 2015 9:50 pm

Hello Guys!!!
I'm curious about free weapon by bought gold. Any way to get it without spend money? Maybe using xml or something like that? its just curiosity. thank you in advance. Have a nice weekend.

RE: MAA - hax - easy win

Posted Jun 27, 2015 3:39 pm

Hey folks, I don't know what I did wrong, but everyone except my Agent dies when any kind of status effects are applied on them. For example: my Pest Beast died when he got the infiltrator vs tac bonus status effect (I forgot what it's called) and Ghost rider died when the GB used his Salute move. Now I haven't noticed this on any battle except the GB one, and ironically the GB is one of the only things I haven't messed up with. Can anyone say what happened? Ask for particulars if needed. Thank you

Just let me sleep.

RE: MAA - hax - easy win

Posted Jun 27, 2015 5:00 pm
atultiriri Posted on: 06/27/2015 11:39am

Hey folks, I don't know what I did wrong, but everyone except my Agent dies when any kind of status effects are applied on them. For example: my Pest Beast died when he got the infiltrator vs tac bonus status effect (I forgot what it's called) and Ghost rider died when the GB used his Salute move. Now I haven't noticed this on any battle except the GB one, and ironically the GB is one of the only things I haven't messed up with. Can anyone say what happened? Ask for particulars if needed. Thank you



It's most likely because you've set <maxDmg> to a high value globally. It causes ALL abilities in the game - even ones that aren't actually an attack - to deal damage. So passive effects and auras turn into damage abilities, and with AOE hack enabled it hits your own team.

You should only modify <maxDmg> on specific attacks.

RE: MAA - hax - easy win

Posted Jun 27, 2015 5:33 pm
fathead Posted on: 06/27/2015 1:00pm
atultiriri Posted on: 06/27/2015 11:39am

Hey folks, I don't know what I did wrong, but everyone except my Agent dies when any kind of status effects are applied on them. For example: my Pest Beast died when he got the infiltrator vs tac bonus status effect (I forgot what it's called) and Ghost rider died when the GB used his Salute move. Now I haven't noticed this on any battle except the GB one, and ironically the GB is one of the only things I haven't messed up with. Can anyone say what happened? Ask for particulars if needed. Thank you



It's most likely because you've set <maxDmg> to a high value globally. It causes ALL abilities in the game - even ones that aren't actually an attack - to deal damage. So passive effects and auras turn into damage abilities, and with AOE hack enabled it hits your own team.

You should only modify <maxDmg> on specific attacks.



That's the problem, you see. The damage is only changed on Hawkeye's first 3 and Deadpool's first move. And of course, recharge as well.

Just let me sleep.

RE: MAA - hax - easy win

Posted Jun 27, 2015 9:56 pm

Heroic Hawkeye's first 2 moves have buffs, which have a damage of zero. If their damage is set high, he will die, because he gets hit with the buff, which has high damage.

Same for Deadpool's first move.

 

atdt *67

RE: MAA - hax - easy win

Posted Jun 28, 2015 12:24 am
jarly Posted on: 06/27/2015 5:56pm

Heroic Hawkeye's first 2 moves have buffs, which have a damage of zero. If their damage is set high, he will die, because he gets hit with the buff, which has high damage.

Same for Deadpool's first move.

 



Ummm, I use the normal Hawkeye. And I have yet to use DP.

Just let me sleep.

RE: MAA - hax - easy win

Posted Jun 28, 2015 2:23 am

It's either cuz: 
 
1) maxDmg is set globally
2) something in the moves kill you/them
3) the agent suit is algo cursed

So


Try a different agent uniform
Try different characters
Do maxDmg with different characters
 

atdt *67

RE: MAA - hax - easy win

Posted Jun 28, 2015 6:23 am

My second account suddenly won't load the game with Charles turned on, but my main account works fine. My second account works fine last night though. Anybody know why?

This topic is locked.