Skip to content
Locked

MAA - hax - easy win

MAA - hax - easy win

824 posts

RE: MAA - hax - easy win

Posted Jun 29, 2015 6:54 pm

there are other videos posted on the account that you have posted, and in one of them, where he's shows the drop hack, is clearly visible that he uses cheat engine with an array of byte hack.... but  I dunno how it works or how it can be done!

RE: MAA - hax - easy win

Posted Jun 29, 2015 7:05 pm
abuu Publicado em: 2015/06/29 05:44
yamanagi Publicado em: 2015/06/29 05:29

Bem, eu posso ajudar, mas eu não sei o hack queda.



Será que o cara diz alguma informação útil para os vídeos? Por ex: o que ele usa, quando / como ele faz as coisas
que eu sei que ele não está dizendo a todo o método, mas desde que eu não falo a língua que eu não tenho idéia se ele diz algo que pode obter para a frente com ou não.


I know uses the cheat and charles together. If you want I can pass his facebook's profile

RE: MAA - hax - easy win

Posted Jun 30, 2015 10:44 am

I think they was asking if you could translate on comments made in the video more so.. we know they are only willing to share it with Brazilian players so we just want to figure out a way ourselves for us to also enjoy..

RE: MAA - hax - easy win

Posted Jun 30, 2015 3:52 pm

please keep this board relevant by limiting posts to those that relate to the title!

that being said, if you want to speculate on the BR hackers and their secrets, make a new thread for it.

RE: MAA - hax - easy win

Posted Jul 2, 2015 9:03 am

I've been getting CVE from disoriented hack from KHUT and also from the Refresh/Kill edit of Client xml. Is this the end of xml fiddling? I'm hoping not and those in the know can remedy this or find out where it's being stopped

RE: MAA - hax - easy win

Posted Jul 2, 2015 12:30 pm
Badgertastic3 Posted on: 07/02/2015 5:03am

I've been getting CVE from disoriented hack from KHUT and also from the Refresh/Kill edit of Client xml. Is this the end of xml fiddling? I'm hoping not and those in the know can remedy this or find out where it's being stopped


Give it a week and then see.

Season 21 was the same. Both disorient and xml hacks caused random CVE. Then after 10 or 12 days, all of a sudden everything worked.

Season 20 was exactly the same, nothing worked for the first week and a half, then it all worked after that.

Season 19 I think was the one where everything worked from the start, but then caused CVE after the first week or so.

Season 18 I believe was the same as 20 and 21, nothing working for the first week, then everything working.

So for now just stick with your daily 5 and use AOE hack. You don't need any other hacks until the last 2-3 days anyway, and things will most likely be working again by then.
 

RE: MAA - hax - easy win

Posted Jul 2, 2015 2:06 pm

guys , there is a way to have instant 5 star inside the KHUT? or we always have to open up charles with modified xml? 

RE: MAA - hax - easy win

Posted Jul 2, 2015 2:09 pm

nice one, then i'll just keep all my extra pvp battles once the pvp event is nearly ending.

RE: MAA - hax - easy win

Posted Jul 2, 2015 2:58 pm

Can someone give me the new client.xml with edited damage for Hawkeye? Mine is not working. Thank you

Just let me sleep.

RE: MAA - hax - easy win

Posted Jul 2, 2015 3:22 pm

i cant double post in the xml forum, someone please make a post there asking for the new xmls

RE: MAA - hax - easy win

Posted Jul 2, 2015 4:05 pm

can someone please make a video or a detailed guide on how to use xmls with charles? I have tried but I can never get it right
thanks :p

RE: MAA - hax - easy win

Posted Jul 2, 2015 5:23 pm


sorry i'm new to charles.

same here. i've already checked page 1 to latest about charles but still no go.

tried to add:

*.playdom.com
*.akamaihd.net

I also followed the other instruction to add:

*.*

but i get error and can't access any site.

im still getting unknown on my charles.im really confuse as to how i can make this work. please help.

I'm using chrome as my main browser since i have leethax on my mozilla.
 

This topic is locked.