Skip to content
Locked

MAA - hax - easy win

MAA - hax - easy win

824 posts

RE: MAA - hax - easy win

Posted Aug 28, 2015 12:17 pm

Thank you guys so much for these exploits. Without these, I was sure to not have either finished very high in PvP or caught up to numerous players who have played since the beginning of the game xD

RE: MAA - hax - easy win

Posted Aug 28, 2015 8:55 pm

New PVP season is anyone else experiencing CVE in PVP while using Charles or Trainer.  I used charles on 3 fights all 3 ended in CVE, then I tried trainer, 1st fight worked then second CVE, restarted browser and fought another fight and it ended with CVE.

RE: MAA - hax - easy win

Posted Aug 28, 2015 9:03 pm
jimmyadams18 Posted on: 08/28/2015 4:55pm

New PVP season is anyone else experiencing CVE in PVP while using Charles or Trainer.  I used charles on 3 fights all 3 ended in CVE, then I tried trainer, 1st fight worked then second CVE, restarted browser and fought another fight and it ended with CVE.



Yes, same happening to me as well.

RE: MAA - hax - easy win

Posted Aug 28, 2015 9:19 pm

Brandons Trainer V9.0 by itself works but Charles causes CVE.  Well that sucked just makes it harder to win.  The AOE buff, and attack works.  My other trainer, in which the other team attacked its self no longer works it causes CVE.  I used that one half way thru PVP last season and then after finding out about using charles, I stopped using it and just killed the other team in 1 hit all the time. 

Charles does still work on daily mission, and I use it for fast farming in 12.5 and 12.2  Mags Kills the enemy in 1 hit each time, and so does Cap.  I removed the cool down on Mags Graviton Well so it works every round.  The way to make sure Mags and Cap go first is to change their initiative from 0 to 100, plus to make sure they kill everyone change attack rating from what it is to 300 they do over 200k damage, if you want more just increase.  I dont have Mags, and have not isoed cap since I wont be using him other than in 12.2.  Now to remove cool down on mags the line on mine is 173171 so it will be about same on your client.xml, change cooldown to 0.

Now if you plan on iso farming, change attack rating to 1 so they do minal damage, plus change their energy usuage on their area attack, so for mags 3 lines below where you changed cooldown is energy, make it 0 and you can attack without using stamina.  The reason to use their area attack is if you change a regualr attack into area it will hit all enemies, but you will only get 1 item to drop.  So hitting all 3 with actual area area gives you 3 items dropped.  Now Caps shield throw energy is on line 201518.  If you dont have Cap use another hero that has a area attack, preferably lvl 6 attack, plus equip an area weapon on agent in 3rd slot, so that way if you want to run a bot, you use the 3rd slot for attacks.   Now the weapon I have found in items1 is P.E.W. Dragon, just change energy to 0 also so you can use as many times as need. Also make sure for emeny to use rest for all action types that way the enemy will just sit there and do nothing on their turn.

RE: MAA - hax - easy win

Posted Aug 29, 2015 9:29 am

also tried it and still not working for pvp. are there any alternatives for pvp? this is gonna be a tough pre-pvp tournament without the disorient or easy win hack.
 

RE: MAA - hax - easy win

Posted Aug 29, 2015 3:58 pm

dust off your corned beef scroll and trusty brandons aoe

RE: MAA - hax - easy win

Posted Sep 1, 2015 4:05 pm

Will thise CVE for PVP will be fixed or not?
Seems like bringing hp to 0 with CE also result in CVE

RE: MAA - hax - easy win

Posted Sep 1, 2015 4:33 pm

Still hitting dead-ends with the galas, but figured I'd share a small something I figured out - how to use your Worthy heroes in Season 2:

  • Open the chapter xml (such as 209.xml).
  • Search for: <restrictedHeroTags>*.*</restrictedHeroTags>
  • replace with: <restrictedHeroTags>?</restrictedHeroTags>  (see note)

Note: I didn't test this with a (blank) value, so I don't know if that would work.  I left mine as "shehulk" since I never really use her.  If (blank) doesn't work, you could replace "?" with another hero you're not using.  Just be sure you know the exact hero name (some of the hyphenated or multi-name heroes have different ids in the code).

Also, you can't use the Worthy against themselves.  I tried plain Mockingbird against Epic Nerkkod (figured it was poetic justice or self-vindication or something smiley) and got a CVE.  She worked in every single other battle in 2.9, though.

Using this logic, you could do the same for any other chapter where a particular hero is blocked.  (Does not work for adding teammates to Doom or Kang).

Like I said, it's a small thing, but I figured it might help someone.  Cheers!

RE: MAA - hax - easy win

Posted Sep 2, 2015 4:22 am

guys one question, i really hope that someone can help me with drops, how can i farm isos?

This topic is locked.