RE: MAA - hax - easy win
can someone tell me if that 5 starring missions xml work? and if it does work can you help me on how to use it?
MAA - hax - easy win
824 posts
can someone tell me if that 5 starring missions xml work? and if it does work can you help me on how to use it?
can someone tell me if that 5 starring missions xml work? and if it does work can you help me on how to use it?
Yes, it works! - Follow charles guide steps in previous posts of this thread
can someone tell me if that 5 starring missions xml work? and if it does work can you help me on how to use it?
Yes, it works! - Follow charles guide steps in previous posts of this thread
I see updates from the xml files but I don't see links for downloading them
can someone tell me if that 5 starring missions xml work? and if it does work can you help me on how to use it?
Yes, it works! - Follow charles guide steps in previous posts of this thread
I see updates from the xml files but I don't see links for downloading them
thats because you ddnt read your homework.
read this forum from top to bottom, and you will learn all you need.
still have issues with it after that, you can pm me.
can someone tell me if that 5 starring missions xml work? and if it does work can you help me on how to use it?
Yes, it works! - Follow charles guide steps in previous posts of this thread
I see updates from the xml files but I don't see links for downloading them
You can copy URLs from charles and then paste URLs into httrack (tool), it's reaslly easy and fast
1. get curl
2. paste this into a blank notepad document and save as ".bat"
Anyone having issues with Speedhack on Chrome? no longer seems to work :(
ok so what the heck is goin on? xD whenever I turn on charles to do a hack my MAA game doesn't load, I tried refreshing a bunch of times it doesn't help, right after I turn of charles the game works fine
HELP
Was having a similar issue on KHUT this morning. Game wouldn't load if KHUT was opened before game was loaded. Easy work around was to wait until game was opened fully and then open it.
Also happened on Brandons Trainer the other day for me :/
ok so what the heck is goin on? xD whenever I turn on charles to do a hack my MAA game doesn't load, I tried refreshing a bunch of times it doesn't help, right after I turn of charles the game works fine
HELP
then you made bad edits, or have incomplete xmls.
Thx 4 share ur bat commands
I revel in my anonymity. But when I'm at a specific event and gamers are there, they'll recognise me.
Thx 4 share ur bat commands
no problem
just put in the same folder as curl
What is .bat for ?
Hopefully they will start dropping iso tomorrow, as of now its not dropping. Most likely because of the 20 iso task.
the drop trick....enemys only drop antitoxins?
Autowin still working today, just test ;)
I revel in my anonymity. But when I'm at a specific event and gamers are there, they'll recognise me.