RE: MAA - hax - easy win
Ummm.... Hey folks. Looks like my GB health increased xml won't let the game load. Any idea why?
..
Edit: Oh, nevermind. It's working again. Must have mistyped something somewhere.
Just let me sleep.
MAA - hax - easy win
824 posts
Ummm.... Hey folks. Looks like my GB health increased xml won't let the game load. Any idea why?
..
Edit: Oh, nevermind. It's working again. Must have mistyped something somewhere.
Just let me sleep.
Dude, feel like sharing that lockbox drop hack? You must have had around 700 at one point, and there's still many days left of the SO, so logic dictates you'll have 1000+ by the end of it. There's no way in hell you got that many boxes without hacks, even if you have 50 allies who all share their GB.
Be a team player and share your secret :)
Agree with you
I revel in my anonymity. But when I'm at a specific event and gamers are there, they'll recognise me.
For me Mapping localy does not work anymore, i tried everything, the game will not load
For me Mapping localy does not work anymore, i tried everything, the game will not load
usually that is caused by improperly downloaded (or incomplete), or bad edits to xml files.
my suggestion:
turn off all your local mappings, then turn them back on one at a time to test which one is bad.
For me Mapping localy does not work anymore, i tried everything, the game will not load
usually that is caused by improperly downloaded (or incomplete), or bad edits to xml files.
my suggestion:
turn off all your local mappings, then turn them back on one at a time to test which one is bad.
The thing is they are the same I used for weeks now, and suddenly they does not work anymore, but i am gonna try to download them again and modify them ..Ty
For me Mapping localy does not work anymore, i tried everything, the game will not load
usually that is caused by improperly downloaded (or incomplete), or bad edits to xml files.
my suggestion:
turn off all your local mappings, then turn them back on one at a time to test which one is bad.
The thing is they are the same I used for weeks now, and suddenly they does not work anymore, but i am gonna try to download them again and modify them ..Ty
well then thats why. they are too old, i suggest updating each time there is an update.
Anyone knows how to change Magneto with another hero in Season 1, Ch 12, mission 5? I need to get xp faster for other players , since Magneto is lvl 15 now. Thanks.. BTW kirbyonwarpstar, I redownloaded the XML files and modify them again and now is working, thanks for the advice
How is it possible that your silver are so huge negative?
How is it possible that your silver are so huge negative?
happened to me too
How is it possible that your silver are so huge negative?
Set your GB health to the value '8000' /or higher/ then edit the damage and use the recharge hack. 1 hit kill insane amount of silver.
Repeat after me
is forced drop still work?
if it works please dude share the method
if you are afraid that it may be patched .....PM will work
is forced drop still work?
if it works please dude share the method
if you are afraid that it may be patched .....PM will work
The method on how to do it is in the thread just read through and you will see. As soon as I found it worked I shared it so anyone could use it.
You shared the silver method very clearly. You also specified exact lines in xml files for editing different characters' abilities.
People are asking how you got so many lockboxes. You only have 53 posts. None of them describe how to get 500+ lockboxes. Also, you mention being a member of a Facebook MAA group where some members have many many 64gold items or multiple Elite E-ISO's.
Further, a response of "Just search the thread" is appropriate for very general questions like, "How do I xml?" or "What is the KHUT?" but for precise questions, like "What do we edit to get so many lockboxes?" warrants a little detail, especially on an open website like this.
Are you willing to share the method to get so many lockboxes?
atdt *67
You shared the silver method very clearly. You also specified exact lines in xml files for editing different characters' abilities.
People are asking how you got so many lockboxes. You only have 53 posts. None of them describe how to get 500+ lockboxes. Also, you mention being a member of a Facebook MAA group where some members have many many 64gold items or multiple Elite E-ISO's.
Further, a response of "Just search the thread" is appropriate for very general questions like, "How do I xml?" or "What is the KHUT?" but for precise questions, like "What do we edit to get so many lockboxes?" warrants a little detail, especially on an open website like this.
Are you willing to share the method to get so many lockboxes?
I was reading from the beginning and found nothing, or did not read well or I'm too clumsy? I havn't clear idea
I revel in my anonymity. But when I'm at a specific event and gamers are there, they'll recognise me.
You shared the silver method very clearly. You also specified exact lines in xml files for editing different characters' abilities.
People are asking how you got so many lockboxes. You only have 53 posts. None of them describe how to get 500+ lockboxes. Also, you mention being a member of a Facebook MAA group where some members have many many 64gold items or multiple Elite E-ISO's.
Further, a response of "Just search the thread" is appropriate for very general questions like, "How do I xml?" or "What is the KHUT?" but for precise questions, like "What do we edit to get so many lockboxes?" warrants a little detail, especially on an open website like this.
Are you willing to share the method to get so many lockboxes?
Ok thats not me with LB I do mave him and extras. I have tried many different things and can get force drop and any item in roulette and deploys but it all disappears after refresh or causes CVE.