RE: MAA - hax - easy win
I was looking in the client.xml file when I found it :) Let us know what you find either positive or negative it all helps :)
MAA - hax - easy win
824 posts
I was looking in the client.xml file when I found it :) Let us know what you find either positive or negative it all helps :)
both my training bay is full for about 12 hours so cant test it out but it shows 1 sec (changed the value to 1) so u get cve after tht ?
Yes as soon as I click train I get a refresh message and the training time goes back to it's original time
In my opinion training time is server side :)
Yes, all training energy and flight deck times are on server. Gives CVE. Have you tried changing values of hard currency(gold) ?
Yes, all training energy and flight deck times are on server. Gives CVE. Have you tried changing values of hard currency(gold) ?
most likely the very first thing to become server sided....
I FKING GIVE UP!! NOTHING WILL MAKE THE PROXY SETTINGS WINDOW COME UP!!!
i have a windows 7x64 machine
the charles ssl certificate is installed
i have tried charles:
as stated above i click the proxy settings menu option and noting happens......
anybody else have any ideas??
Yes, all training energy and flight deck times are on server. Gives CVE. Have you tried changing values of hard currency(gold) ?
most likely the very first thing to become server sided....
I FKING GIVE UP!! NOTHING WILL MAKE THE PROXY SETTINGS WINDOW COME UP!!!
i have a windows 7x64 machine
the charles ssl certificate is installed
i have tried charles:
as stated above i click the proxy settings menu option and noting happens......
anybody else have any ideas??
Update your Java install.
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
Import these rules into charles (look for rules, then import) to stop cve's
Changes still disappear after refresh; no force drop yet
https://mega.co.nz/#!qZUQVKYQ!rtLQ5M8XYDDxri2ieamC89keWjxd6gWpRhRxbm5SNCs
https://mega.co.nz/#!6I8jxQyJ!gwtW7LHlhTspq_aH-2RsctuRoznyfObe3yMEP8-q-Tk
atdt *67
You guys are fucking ace, figuring all this out! Keep it up.
I'm toying around with Charles for the first time and can't seem to get the xml's to do anything despite editing and mapping them. I tried the droprate edit in mission 104.xml to make enemies drop items on hit, but even though it's mapped, the droprate hasn't changed. But I'll mess around with it some more and see if I figure out what I'm missing.
after you map local, THEN you need to clear the cache and reload the game.
Once you visit 104 and see the 104.xml appear, you can check the right hand side of Charles to make sure it says mapped locally and indicates your local folder.
atdt *67
Ahh I figured it out, I had to change the values in multiple strings, I only changed 1 of them. There was like 30 I had change, works now. U-iso on every hit, awesome :)
Thanks though.
Why am I getting the feeling we can increase the dropchance of items in roulettes by changing the <weight> entries in the gala sections of ab.xml
If only we could identify which one belongs to each mission. Say for example mission 1.12.1, which has only 1 boss fight and therefor only 1 gala spin. If we can figure out which one that is in ab.xml, I think we can change droprate of for example Command Points to 100%
Import these rules into charles (look for rules, then import) to stop cve's
Changes still disappear after refresh; no force drop yet
https://mega.co.nz/#!qZUQVKYQ!rtLQ5M8XYDDxri2ieamC89keWjxd6gWpRhRxbm5SNCs
https://mega.co.nz/#!6I8jxQyJ!gwtW7LHlhTspq_aH-2RsctuRoznyfObe3yMEP8-q-Tk
wow thwe cve's are really gone i dont know wht u did (i do a bit ) but ur a frikin genius i hope this makes our work easier to get to froce drop but like u said everything dissapears no matter wht we do
I changed the following values into the client.xml
<name> cbns_f_victory </ name>
<value> 50000 </ value> (before 500)
<name> cbns_f_flawless </ name>
<value> 50000 </ value> (before 500)
So with 5 stars in one run
then used the site map (see image)
I deleted all browser ... and tried to reload the game, but it does not load completely. (the bar gets 75% charged)
I changed the following values into the client.xml
<name> cbns_f_victory </ name>
<value> 50000 </ value> (before 500)
<name> cbns_f_flawless </ name>
<value> 50000 </ value> (before 500)
So with 5 stars in one run
then used the site map (see image)
I deleted all browser ... and tried to reload the game, but it does not load completely. (the bar gets 75% charged)
you must have corrupted the client.xml
save another one and edit that , then map that one. delete this client.xml
totally lost with the process xD hopfully there with be a guide. keep up the great work guys