Skip to content
Locked

MAA - hax - easy win

MAA - hax - easy win

824 posts

RE: MAA - hax - easy win

Posted Jul 22, 2016 2:19 am
jimmyadams18 Posted on: 07/21/2016 8:34pm
Ahssherder Posted on: 07/21/2016 8:23pm
jimmyadams18 Posted on: 07/21/2016 7:43pm
Ahssherder Posted on: 07/21/2016 5:51pm

Hello there guy, test my new hack for Danger Room and Dayly Missions
only available in the KongHack Ultra Trainer



In Danger room I can use any hero but not agent.


Sure? try again i tested it and work fine
 



I tried Tac suit and Bruiser suit still didnt work.  On default I use Gen Armor.  I even tried different hacks even just Danger room.  I also just tried it with coowon, and still anavailable Agent is restricted.
 


It does work for me with chrome. If we could get a simulator exploit, That's a infinite gold cheat right there 

RE: MAA - hax - easy win

Posted Jul 23, 2016 5:55 pm

There is a third party tool that done "Disoriented" and it works everytime without CVE, but I know that I can't attach others tool in this forum. Is it right?

RE: MAA - hax - easy win

Posted Jul 23, 2016 7:35 pm
Marvelhack Posted on: 07/23/2016 1:55pm

There is a third party tool that done "Disoriented" and it works everytime without CVE, but I know that I can't attach others tool in this forum. Is it right?



You dont have to attach could just mention name, and we can do a search and find it. And then we could decide if we want it or not.

RE: MAA - hax - easy win

Posted Jul 23, 2016 8:15 pm
jimmyadams18 Posted on: 07/23/2016 3:35pm
Marvelhack Posted on: 07/23/2016 1:55pm

There is a third party tool that done "Disoriented" and it works everytime without CVE, but I know that I can't attach others tool in this forum. Is it right?

You dont have to attach could just mention name, and we can do a search and find it. And then we could decide if we want it or not.

you can even link us to the location of the tool
 

RE: MAA - hax - easy win

Posted Jul 24, 2016 6:02 am
kirbyonwarpstar Posted on: 07/23/2016 4:15pm
jimmyadams18 Posted on: 07/23/2016 3:35pm
Marvelhack Posted on: 07/23/2016 1:55pm

There is a third party tool that done "Disoriented" and it works everytime without CVE, but I know that I can't attach others tool in this forum. Is it right?

You dont have to attach could just mention name, and we can do a search and find it. And then we could decide if we want it or not.

you can even link us to the location of the tool
 



Hi, I downloaded it some week ago, now there is a new release of that tool that I don't know if it works. If you want I can send you tool and I show you how you have to use in combination with khut. (or if you want i can link new release link of tool but i don't know if really works as old release that I'have).

As you want I'll do.

RE: MAA - hax - easy win

Posted Jul 24, 2016 10:24 am

Yup, and just one more day before the PVP season ends. I had to go through my stash of challenge points in order to get back to Ada league.
But stil glad that Autowin started working again.
 

RE: MAA - hax - easy win

Posted Jul 24, 2016 12:25 pm

Folks, are we sure about autowin working again? I just got 3 CVEs in a row. :'(

Just let me sleep.

RE: MAA - hax - easy win

Posted Jul 24, 2016 2:24 pm

Confirmed working, across 5 accounts in 5 different browsers. Total of 50+ matches played today with KHUT auto win - not a single CVE.

We got lucky this time.

RE: MAA - hax - easy win

Posted Jul 24, 2016 2:45 pm

Working for me too, did five daily plus three or four battles so far no cve.

RE: MAA - hax - easy win

Posted Jul 25, 2016 10:01 am
atultiriri Posted on: 07/24/2016 8:25am

Folks, are we sure about autowin working again? I just got 3 CVEs in a row. :'(



Clear caches and try it again, I've been using autowin on KHUT for like 20 matches and no CVEs so far.

RE: MAA - hax - easy win

Posted Jul 25, 2016 12:05 pm

working for me too. over 40 fights and not a single CVE.
 

RE: MAA - hax - easy win

Posted Jul 25, 2016 5:25 pm

FINALLY, it's working for me. It started working after I stopped using the mapped xml file. I then redownloaded the file and edited it just like I did with the previous file. It's working now, even with the mapped file. WTF is wrong with this game? Oh well, never mind. I just need to win a few battles to guarantee ada. :D Thanks peeps.

Just let me sleep.

RE: MAA - hax - easy win

Posted Jul 25, 2016 6:39 pm

guys i know there are only 2 hours left but iv got 2 CVE for using the skip fight autowin!

This topic is locked.