RE: MAA - hax - easy win
lol yep that was short lived.
MAA - hax - easy win
824 posts
lol yep that was short lived.
For me it worked until 10 minutes ago on 3 different accounts. Now I only got CVEs. I hope I'll stay in Adamantium for the next 2 hours...
disoriented give cve?
Yeap... It's says that CLEARLY that it DOESN'T work on PvP...
Got a few CVEs this last hour, but got 11 fights done. It's not the hack, its the game. Lots of CVEs for everyone including those not using KHUT.
Last few hours of PVP is the issue I think.
And until yesterday what was the issue for getting CVEs ?
Sorry -- I see you meant disorentated. I was thinking of 'Skip battle'
Got a few CVEs this last hour, but got 11 fights done. It's not the hack, its the game. Lots of CVEs for everyone including those not using KHUT.
Last few hours of PVP is the issue I think.
Nope. I just did 30 battles straight using Corned Beef + AoE hack. Not a single CVE.
A soon as I use Khut auto win, CVE instantly.
I think they are cracking down on the hacks. They've even stated on the forum before it went down that they are "aware of and working on" the cheating issues. I think they are switching things on and off to monitor and test.
Got a few CVEs this last hour, but got 11 fights done. It's not the hack, its the game. Lots of CVEs for everyone including those not using KHUT.
Last few hours of PVP is the issue I think.
Nope. I just did 30 battles straight using Corned Beef + AoE hack. Not a single CVE.
A soon as I use Khut auto win, CVE instantly.
I think they are cracking down on the hacks. They've even stated on the forum before it went down that they are "aware of and working on" the cheating issues. I think they are switching things on and off to monitor and test.
same here
khut auto win = no go
aoe+corned beef+anim x8 = works like a charm
I can play 2-3 games with autowin before a CVE
whats corned beef though?
I can play 2-3 games with autowin before a CVE
whats corned beef though?
all the scrolls in the game are named after meat spelled backwards.
http://avengersalliance.wikia.com/wiki/Fe'Eb_Den'roc
with aoe on, you can kill the whole enemy team
after 1 fight with skip fight succesfully without CVE, I wait around 1 minute before start next fight. I've done 5 fights without CVE.
Update: done around 15 fights with this method. No CVE.
A soon as I use Khut auto win, CVE instantly.
I think they are cracking down on the hacks. They've even stated on the forum before it went down that they are "aware of and working on" the cheating issues. I think they are switching things on and off to monitor and test.
For those that missed out on the corned beef scroll, next best thing is to spam Faizal's 2nd move on AOE (keeps the entire enemy team from moving). Be sure to bring a heavy hitter or someone with DOTs to get through the battle quicker. Despair's a good thing to have, too, so they don't resurrect.
Of course, they'll probably nerf her with the next update...
i was rushing autowin and..... server down last 10 minute
-server back up last 5 minute