Skip to content

Snakebird

a very simple but deceptively challenging puzzle game

This discussion is linked to Snakebird. View game

1 posts

Snakebird

Posted May 15, 2015 2:09 am

Do you like puzzles, fruit and the notion of crossing a snake with a bird for no good reason? I don't, but it seems like it would be a spot of fun to make a bot for Snakebird.

Have any of you played this game? I dont know what kind of hacks would be good for it. I would like to come up with some Snakebird cheats in addition to my Snakebird bot. 

If you can hook me up with a copy, please pm me.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"