Skip to content
[Help]

Can't login to Kongregate from KBH

Can't login to Kongregate from KBH

6 posts

RE: Can't login to Kongregate from KBH

Posted May 24, 2015 6:51 am

Exact same thing happens to me , And i also have the same exact specs like you


I posted a thread about 1-2 months ago and the admins completely ignored me, so i'm not sure you'll get help about a feature of the trainer almost no one uses.

most palone

RE: Can't login to Kongregate from KBH

Posted May 27, 2015 12:15 am

I'm going to try to switch to browsing kongregate from different countries through a VPN. Mabye the website will change and I can use KBH. If not, whatever.

RE: Can't login to Kongregate from KBH

Posted May 27, 2015 2:25 am

sorry guys, unable to replicate. perhaps if you posted all that info from the error so i could see the problem, but i doubt it will help.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: Can't login to Kongregate from KBH

Posted May 28, 2015 1:48 am

Got it to work, I exited out of everything in the taskbar - something was stopping the connection to Kongregate and causing it to crash. (Not my antivirus, that's off).

RE: Can't login to Kongregate from KBH

Posted May 28, 2015 4:17 am

Awesome! I hope at some point you might notice what program was fucking it up so you can spread the word and perhaps i can look into a fix

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"