RE: Helmet Heroes
Can u explain me how this op menu works, then ;p?
ok now i understand :) Good cheat by the way.
Helmet Heroes
22 posts
Can u explain me how this op menu works, then ;p?
ok now i understand :) Good cheat by the way.
Turns out when you apply the op menu hack,in the settings cutscenes 1 and 7 are the only ones that do something so you all know ;D again 1 opens bank and 7 heals all hp and mp
I didnt get banned yet using op menu for 2 days, so i think its pretty safe.
Alright so i made an alternative account (and this was really dumb of me since i was planning to main the alt :P)
So all of the hacks so far doesn't get detected, from what i know the only time that it gets detected is if you edit something directly.
In my case: I found the mp through the float value and then i used cheat engine to figure it out. I got to two addresses which goes hand-in-hand and froze both of them (big mistake) i then got banned afterwards when i unfroze them.
Do not edit anything directly while-in game (probably some people will try to edit gold or hp) just stick to the aob's for now
The hacks that are working for me are
op menu
drop n sell
and use consume none
Can u use anything other, maybe i do something wrong?
Any1 here? The game is pretty fun if u pass lvl 30
Also i have a password for u to priv server "the spot" its "happyhour" - hope u will like it.
Not for me none of them work
how do i fix this?
I found a site that actually works like no cap I've been looking forever and finally found it
http://helmet-heroes-freetool.000webhostapp.com/