Skip to content
[Request]

Helmet Heroes

Helmet Heroes

This discussion is linked to Helmet Heroes. View game

22 posts

Helmet Heroes

Posted May 25, 2015 10:29 pm

Hi, as there is no Topic for this Game i made one to request Updates or even new Hacks for this Game.

Please Hack this Game or Update the existing Hacks kindly :)

I will wait patiently, i hope someone has still interest for this Game ^^

RE: Helmet Heroes

Posted Jun 13, 2015 5:30 pm

Any1 still here? Are the cheats working for u?

RE: Helmet Heroes

Posted Jun 14, 2015 10:57 am

Actually non consume items work for me, other cheats no.

RE: Helmet Heroes

Posted Jun 14, 2015 2:33 pm

I think nobody cares to update the hack for this game anymore as it is not as enjoyable compared to other games...

RE: Helmet Heroes

Posted Jun 14, 2015 10:18 pm

yea the game is old and i already talked to zenwaichi, he said it would take too much time to hack it.

well im out, peace guys, have fun ^^

RE: Helmet Heroes

Posted Jun 16, 2015 8:44 am

Haena recently posted new hacks. I'm sure they are working.

RE: Helmet Heroes

Posted Jun 16, 2015 10:18 am

Can some1 explain how new hacks works? And can u tell me where the "non-use consumable" hack go? It was working for me very well.

RE: Helmet Heroes

Posted Jun 16, 2015 12:25 pm

Force deposit is probably related to the bank so you could check that out. No idea what "op menu" does. Haven't tried the new hacks yet.

RE: Helmet Heroes

Posted Jun 16, 2015 1:05 pm

sorry, the op menu cause ban. Probably I've touch mp... or may be other function.
Hope not too many victims :/

ADDED:
anyone got banned? if not then I got banned during testing, probably safe to restore the cheat.

No +karma or thanks post please,
we shall exchange appreciation via telepathy ;)
 

RE: Helmet Heroes

Posted Jun 16, 2015 1:42 pm

Actually i cant even use it, while i turn it on i was sort of disconnected so i cant do anything.
If any1 can restore non-use food it would be great :)

RE: Helmet Heroes

Posted Jun 16, 2015 1:44 pm
korimemori Posted on: 06/16/2015 9:42am

Actually i cant even use it, while i turn it on i was sort of disconnected so i cant do anything.
If any1 can restore non-use food it would be great :)



I'm going out soon, I'll restore it later. see you~

No +karma or thanks post please,
we shall exchange appreciation via telepathy ;)
 

RE: Helmet Heroes

Posted Jun 16, 2015 1:51 pm

Waiting, and of course thank you :)
Ofc any other hacks would be welcome too ;)

RE: Helmet Heroes

Posted Jun 16, 2015 4:35 pm
korimemori Posted on: 06/16/2015 9:51am

Waiting, and of course thank you :)
Ofc any other hacks would be welcome too ;)



It seems I'm over panic when the game not loaded :D
I've not banned and the cheats should work fine.

The 'use item consume none' is in KHUT now. 

bye~

No +karma or thanks post please,
we shall exchange appreciation via telepathy ;)