Skip to content
[Request]

Knight's Fable

Please hack this game

This discussion is linked to Knight's Fable. View game

4 posts

Knight's Fable

Posted May 26, 2015 8:59 pm

My apologies if there is already a post for this game, I did a search and nothing came up.  Can someone please help me hack this game?  A silver or wisdom hack would be appreciated.

RE: Knight's Fable

Posted May 27, 2015 4:45 am

Myself is looking for a legit Knight's fable hack but I can't seem to find anything.. Maybe because it's another P2W game with not that many players on :/

RE: Knight's Fable

Posted Jun 1, 2015 5:23 pm

I have been playing around with CE to try and hack this game.  I can find the values I want to change and make those changes.  However, the changes are not permanant, does this mean I cannot use CE to hack this game?