Knight's Fable
Posted May 26, 2015 8:59 pm
My apologies if there is already a post for this game, I did a search and nothing came up. Can someone please help me hack this game? A silver or wisdom hack would be appreciated.
Please hack this game
4 posts
My apologies if there is already a post for this game, I did a search and nothing came up. Can someone please help me hack this game? A silver or wisdom hack would be appreciated.
You're good, this is the only topic for this game. :D
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
Myself is looking for a legit Knight's fable hack but I can't seem to find anything.. Maybe because it's another P2W game with not that many players on :/
I have been playing around with CE to try and hack this game. I can find the values I want to change and make those changes. However, the changes are not permanant, does this mean I cannot use CE to hack this game?