Skip to content
Locked

old swfs for sas4

any?

4 posts

old swfs for sas4

Posted May 28, 2015 1:38 am

Does anyone have some really old swfs?
Like from april-october 2014 is ok, before sas 4 code got so hard to read.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: old swfs

Posted May 28, 2015 1:44 am

Your post expicitly just asks for old swfs.

Is that what you want, or are you wanting old swfs of SAS 4?

RE: old swfs

Posted May 28, 2015 7:51 pm

I want old swfs for sas 4.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

This topic is locked.