Hi, for some reason I cant edit this value 500 to make high scores in the new xml, Im getting and xml editor to see if I can edit it from there.
NVM I had to press enter to create a new colum and just backspace the new slot to edit the numbers (is super character heavy for my text editor and lag like hell but I got it)
OPS 27 New XMLS
Included are all the great things we are used to!
101-112, 201-208, 901, client, and the soon to be coveted 1027 are all included!
=======================================================================
changes made to mission xmls
makes boss scores better, by replacing mini boss score multiplyer with boss score multiplyer
<bossType>mini</bossType> -> <bossType>main</bossType>
changes damage rate of enemy attacks
<maxDmg>.*</maxDmg> -> <maxDmg>10000.465</maxDmg>
<minDmg>.*</minDmg> -> <minDmg>10000.388</minDmg>
maxes out in combat item drop rates
<inCombatDropRateKo>.*</inCombatDropRateKo> -> <inCombatDropRateKo>1.15</inCombatDropRateKo>
<inCombatDropRateHit>.*</inCombatDropRateHit> -> <inCombatDropRateHit>1.04</inCombatDropRateHit>
to make enemies attack themselves
<actionType>.*</actionType> -> <actionType>myTeam</actionType>
<statusEffects>.*</statusEffects> -> <statusEffects>Rest</statusEffects>
=======================================================================
changes made to client.xml
replaces user with AI
<controller>UserController</controller> -> <controller>ScriptableAIController</controller>
Impossibly high score attained when defeating boss
find: <name>cbns_m_boss</name>
then change the following line:
<value>5</value> -> <value>50000</value>
as is quicksilver wasnt OP enough already
find: <animationId>quicksilver_multipunch</animationId>
then modify the values of the following lines:
<criticalChance>1000.0</criticalChance>
<hitChance>1000.0</hitChance>
<maxDmg>1000.102</maxDmg>
<minDmg>1000.085</minDmg>
Recharging stamina kills enemies
find: <dispName>recharge</dispName>
then replace the following lines:
<actionType>defense</actionType> -> <actionType>area</actionType>
<critical>1.0</critical> -> <critical>100.9</critical>
<criticalChance>0.0</criticalChance> -> <criticalChance>1000.0</criticalChance>
<maxDmg>0.0</maxDmg> -> <maxDmg>40.999</maxDmg>
<minDmg>0.0</minDmg> -> <minDmg>40.800</minDmg>
Credits to:
I revel in my anonymity. But when I'm at a specific event and gamers are there, they'll recognise me.