Skip to content
Locked [Information]

spider verse spec op

impending new spec op

20 posts

RE: spider verse spec op

Posted Jun 4, 2015 11:46 am

cant wait... but its a shame theyre going down the route of given alt costumes for completion instead of a new character

RE: spider verse spec op

Posted Jun 4, 2015 1:31 pm
tupacuk2000 Posted on: 06/04/2015 7:46am

cant wait... but its a shame theyre going down the route of given alt costumes for completion instead of a new character



It will be a new character and a new lockbox hero, normally no new suites.

RE: spider verse spec op

Posted Jun 6, 2015 9:41 pm

if the xml editing works through to this new spec op, than the GB will be a cinch! 

RE: spider verse spec op

Posted Jun 10, 2015 7:52 pm

Anyone have problems to run charles with this new SO? everytime I run charles the xml client is not were to be found UNLESS you clear you cache but that clear the SO content and you get stuck with the previous SO screen (guess I wait and try again tomorrow with the server reset)

RE: spider verse spec op

Posted Jun 10, 2015 8:29 pm
Caldabolg Posted on: 06/10/2015 3:52pm

Anyone have problems to run charles with this new SO? everytime I run charles the xml client is not were to be found UNLESS you clear you cache but that clear the SO content and you get stuck with the previous SO screen (guess I wait and try again tomorrow with the server reset)



the xml's need to be replaced with new ones so delete the ones u hav now and do  all those hacks again in the new xml files

RE: spider verse spec op

Posted Jun 10, 2015 9:10 pm

Not sure how this worked for me... but after 1 round of the group boss battle using Iron Fist and Iron Man I kept recharging rather than attacking. using KHUT the group boss didn't flee, just kept attacking himself.. took him from 100% to 0% just by keeping on recharging. the only debuff on him was 'stalled' the whole time :D 

Edit: Recreated it on another acc. Just keep recharging, no need to attack. Boss won't flee and you will go from 100% to 0% easily and without attacking once.

What I used: KHUT (No text and disorintate) Brandons bot (AOE Attack and Buff) 

Have fun, everyone :D 

RE: spider verse spec op

Posted Jun 10, 2015 10:44 pm
jasonT1981 Posted on: 06/10/2015 5:10pm

Not sure how this worked for me... but after 1 round of the group boss battle using Iron Fist and Iron Man I kept recharging rather than attacking. using KHUT the group boss didn't flee, just kept attacking himself.. took him from 100% to 0% just by keeping on recharging. the only debuff on him was 'stalled' the whole time :D 

Edit: Recreated it on another acc. Just keep recharging, no need to attack. Boss won't flee and you will go from 100% to 0% easily and without attacking once.

What I used: KHUT (No text and disorintate) Brandons bot (AOE Attack and Buff) 

Have fun, everyone :D 

yup thats been aound for a while, but now with charles and 1027 the boss kills itself in 1 round. i was amused ^_^

dreamwalker Posted on: 06/10/2015 4:29pm
Caldabolg Posted on: 06/10/2015 3:52pm

Anyone have problems to run charles with this new SO? everytime I run charles the xml client is not were to be found UNLESS you clear you cache but that clear the SO content and you get stuck with the previous SO screen (guess I wait and try again tomorrow with the server reset)

the xml's need to be replaced with new ones so delete the ones u hav now and do  all those hacks again in the new xml files

dreamwalker and caldabolg, new xmls: https://konghack.com/topic/9766-xml_files_and_codes_?p=85770

RE: spider verse spec op

Posted Jun 10, 2015 10:52 pm
kirbyonwarpstar Posted on: 06/10/2015 6:44pm
jasonT1981 Posted on: 06/10/2015 5:10pm

Not sure how this worked for me... but after 1 round of the group boss battle using Iron Fist and Iron Man I kept recharging rather than attacking. using KHUT the group boss didn't flee, just kept attacking himself.. took him from 100% to 0% just by keeping on recharging. the only debuff on him was 'stalled' the whole time :D 

Edit: Recreated it on another acc. Just keep recharging, no need to attack. Boss won't flee and you will go from 100% to 0% easily and without attacking once.

What I used: KHUT (No text and disorintate) Brandons bot (AOE Attack and Buff) 

Have fun, everyone :D 

yup thats been aound for a while, but now with charles and 1027 the boss kills itself in 1 round. i was amused ^_^

dreamwalker Posted on: 06/10/2015 4:29pm
Caldabolg Posted on: 06/10/2015 3:52pm

Anyone have problems to run charles with this new SO? everytime I run charles the xml client is not were to be found UNLESS you clear you cache but that clear the SO content and you get stuck with the previous SO screen (guess I wait and try again tomorrow with the server reset)

the xml's need to be replaced with new ones so delete the ones u hav now and do  all those hacks again in the new xml files

dreamwalker and caldabolg, new xmls: https://konghack.com/topic/9766-xml_files_and_codes_?p=85770


thanks for uploading but i usually make my own editings for xml bit it would definetly help others so i appreciate it 

This topic is locked.