Skip to content
Locked [Closed]

Fortress Destoryer Beta

for some reason, i can't deobfuscate this....

6 posts

Fortress Destoryer Beta

Posted Jun 4, 2015 11:20 pm

So this is where the swf is located....
http://ninjakiwifiles.com.s3.amazonaws.com/Games/gameswfs/fortress_staging/Fortress-Web.unity3d
its in beta right now, and i cant seem to decomplie it with anything...
unity 3d obfucator does not work, quickbms also seems to error out, etc...
can anyone figure a way to decomplie this?

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: Fortress Destoryer Beta

Posted Jun 5, 2015 1:18 am

I think you need a script for quickbms to extract the .unity3d file, and disunity to export the asset files after that. Unless they added in the functunality naitively since last I looked.

Edit: tutorial here maybe outdated http://jthomas.tk/?p=7

 

RE: Fortress Destoryer Beta

Posted Jun 5, 2015 2:05 am

if all you want is the game code (Assembly-CSharp.dll and such), then this tool will give it to you.
www.forceprojectx.com/services/apps/memory_dumper

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: Fortress Destoryer Beta

Posted Jun 11, 2015 10:04 pm

the dlls must be obfuscated or something, all the unity decompliers all just crash or error when I try to extract
none of the tools in this work http://jthomas.tk/?p=7

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: Fortress Destoryer Beta

Posted Jul 13, 2015 2:33 pm

Decompiles fine for me with SAE, and it does not seem to be obfuscated in any way.

khwar.com
This topic is locked.