RE: XML files and codes
For tasks with a <qty>3</qty> beside them, one might be able to lower the requirements to 0 for a instant completion. Or a crash.
atdt *67
xml files for Marvel Avengers Alliance
730 posts
For tasks with a <qty>3</qty> beside them, one might be able to lower the requirements to 0 for a instant completion. Or a crash.
atdt *67
Nope. Didn't work. I'm looking into xp. I'll share if I make a discovery
Just let me sleep.
Does anyone know What does this mean?
public static function LH_trace(param1:String) : void
{
trace(param1);
}
public static function LH_running() : Boolean
{
return _heroes != null;
}
public static function LH_setHealth(heroes:Boolean, heal:Boolean) : void
{
var c:Character = null;
var team:Team = heroes?_heroes:_villains;
for each(c in team.allMembers)
{
if(c.hpCurrent > 0)
{
c.hpCurrent = heal?c.hpMax:1;
c.apCurrent = heal?c.apMax:0;
}
}
}
public static function LH_setLootItems(selectedItems:Object) : void
{
var id:String = null;
LH_selectedItems = [];
for(id in selectedItems)
{
LH_selectedItems.push(id);
}
LH_selectedItems.sort(function(a:String, b:String):Number
{
return Number(selectedItems[a]) - Number(selectedItems[b]);
});
}
public static function LH_getDroppedItems() : Object
{
if(LH_instance && LH_instance.LH_droppedItems)
{
return LH_instance.LH_droppedItems;
}
return {};
}
public static function LH_getDroppedItemCount() : int
{
var item:String = null;
var result:int = 0;
if(LH_instance && LH_instance.LH_droppedItems)
{
for(item in LH_instance.LH_droppedItems)
{
result++;
}
}
return result;
}
public static function LH_getLootableItemList() : Array
{
var item:* = undefined;
var c:Character = null;
var result:Array = [];
for each(item in LH_instance._lootTable)
{
if(item.itemID && item.weight)
{
result.push(item);
}
}
for each(c in _villains.allMembers)
{
if(c && c.hpCurrent > 0 && c is Villain && (c as Villain).lootTable)
{
for each(item in (c as Villain).lootTable)
{
if(item.itemID && item.weight)
{
result.push(item);
}
}
}
}
return result;
}
public static function LH_getLootableItemCount() : int
{
return LH_getLootableItemList().length;
}
public static function LH_getLootableItems() : Object
{
var item:* = undefined;
var result:Object = {};
for each(item in LH_getLootableItemList())
{
result[item.itemID] = true;
}
return result;
}
that's old LeetHax stuff that doesn't work anymore
let's stay on the topic of xml files
atdt *67
Updated MAA XML Grabber to 1.3:
+Ability to download a file manually (type in file name)
-1030.xml in Dropdown / All
Download:
https://konghack.com/filemanager/get/PP6V0Nx7204x563d8b24d4a2a
| Filename | Size | Downloads |
|---|---|---|
| maaxmlgrabber.zip | 204.45 KB | 1,011 |
Updated MAA XML Grabber to 1.3:
+Ability to download a file manually (type in file name)
-1030.xml in Dropdown / All
Download:
https://konghack.com/filemanager/get/PP6V0Nx7204x563d8b24d4a2a
Thx again 4 share u hard work with us
| Filename | Size | Downloads |
|---|---|---|
| maaxmlgrabber.zip | 204.45 KB | 1,011 |
I revel in my anonymity. But when I'm at a specific event and gamers are there, they'll recognise me.
This is neat:
hxxps://maa4-a.akamaihd.net/marvelshield/production_n7/ac/20151103203542/client/xml/en_US/command_list.xml
Replace command_list.xml this file:
https://konghack.com/filemanager/get/qDys7Yx7226x563f7dc64b605
It removes fight animations (and sounds I think) to make the battles faster. It works with aoe and auto player cheats and all that stuff. You can watch the characters take their turns at the top to see how quickly the battles is progressing.
Untested in PVP, but I asume the same thing
Edit: it doesn't reaaally make the battles faster, it still takes the time to play them. Still working on this one.
| Filename | Size | Downloads |
|---|---|---|
| command_list.zip | 152.04 KB | 890 |
atdt *67
update: 20151118111117
new:
elsa bloodstone
new class based simulator missions
please stay on topic folks.
Are there any other features you guys might want for the MAA XML Grabber. Or a completely separate tool that preforms a different task?
Are there any other features you guys might want for the MAA XML Grabber. Or a completely separate tool that preforms a different task?
maybe add swf download too ;)
I revel in my anonymity. But when I'm at a specific event and gamers are there, they'll recognise me.
I'll drop this here once more:
curl -O "http://maa4-a.akamaihd.net/marvelshield/production_n7/ac/20151118111117/client/xml/en_US/client.xml"
curl -O "http://maa4-a.akamaihd.net/marvelshield/production_n7/ac/20151118111117/client/xml/en_US/901.xml"
curl -O "http://maa4-a.akamaihd.net/marvelshield/production_n7/ac/20151118111117/client/xml/en_US/[201-208].xml"
curl -O "http://maa4-a.akamaihd.net/marvelshield/production_n7/ac/20151118111117/client/xml/en_US/[101-112].xml"
curl -O "http://maa4-a.akamaihd.net/marvelshield/production_n7/ac/20151118111117/client/xml/en_US/danger_room.xml"
curl -O "http://maa4-a.akamaihd.net/marvelshield/production_n7/ac/20151118111117/client/xml/en_US/items[0-1].xml"
curl -O "http://maa4-a.akamaihd.net/marvelshield/production_n7/ac/20151118111117/client/xml/en_US/ab.xml"
curl -O "http://maa4-a.akamaihd.net/marvelshield/production_n7/ac/20151118111117/client/xml/en_US/1030.xml"
curl -O "http://maa4-a.akamaihd.net/marvelshield/production_n7/ac/20151118111117/client/swf/en_US/client.swf"
curl -O "http://maa4-a.akamaihd.net/marvelshield/production_n7/ac/20151118111117/client/swf/en_US/client2.swf"
curl -O "http://maa4-a.akamaihd.net/marvelshield/production_n7/ac/786ace4b38d5a796fde0536cd4ea70e1/client/swf/en_US/rsl/ce.swf"
atdt *67
Are there any other features you guys might want for the MAA XML Grabber. Or a completely separate tool that preforms a different task?
maybe add swf download too ;)
curl -O "http://maa4-a.akamaihd.net/marvelshield/production_n7/ac/20151118111117/client/swf/en_US/client.swf"
curl -O "http://maa4-a.akamaihd.net/marvelshield/production_n7/ac/20151118111117/client/swf/en_US/client2.swf"
using the above links as examples below:
1.3.6:
+Support for SWF files. Choose 'Manual Download' and type in 'client.swf' and the program will automatically choose to download from the SWF url. If no file extension is supplied (.xml or .swf), .xml will automatically be used.
Download:
https://konghack.com/filemanager/get/bJXdjBx7433x564dfb839dd44
| Filename | Size | Downloads |
|---|---|---|
| maaxmlgrabber.zip | 204.59 KB | 887 |
While coding a special something new, I may have stumbled upon something...
It seems that you can use any code to output the file, for example:
Code: 123123123123
Url: http://maa4-a.akamaihd.net/marvelshield/production_n7/ac/123123123123/client/xml/en_US/101.xml
Using a Difference Checker against the url 'view-source:http://maa4-a.akamaihd.net/marvelshield/production_n7/ac/20151118111117/client/xml/en_US/101.xml' yields the exact same file for both. I found this because I was using headers to automatically check for if a code was correct, but it kept returning HTTP 200 (file OK). I thought it was because of NGINX returning their 404 page (even though that's HTTP 404) that was somehow messing it up but then I tried it manually and landed upon the same file no matter what I entered.
Please test since I am not all too knowledgable on this game, only coding.
Her's some previous "version numbers"
20150917082621
20151023121442
20151030141502
20151103111950
20151103203542
20151118111117
So we can see:
| 2015 | 10 | 23 | 121442 |
| 2015 | October | Twenty-third | wha? |
In looking through the xml files, we can deduce dates of upcoming releases. Like PVP being over, or a character being added to the roster.
Dates are all in Unix Epoch format. I'll leave thisd here http://epochconverter.com/
Now, when I download these two files:
http://maa4-a.akamaihd.net/marvelshield/production_n7/ac/20150917082621/client/xml/en_US/ab.xml
http://maa4-a.akamaihd.net/marvelshield/production_n7/ac/20151103111950/client/xml/en_US/ab.xml
I can see they are different. Here's a snippet from FC:
***** ab.xml
1445367600
26.0
***** AB.XML.1
1445367600
0.0
*****
So I can download older ones, but not later ones. Incidentally, PVP is over in ~24 hours, so someone with boredbom and time could curl "http://maa4-a.akamaihd.net/marvelshield/production_n7/ac/20151123[0-99999]/client/xml/en_US/ab.xml" and see what the biggest file is after that, or w/e happens. Of course, all the files will get clobbered, but syntax isn't my forte.
Good luck!
Edit: I could add, client.xml is a way better file to mess with, but it's 70 megs or whatever these days. ab.xml doesn't change that much.
atdt *67
Her's some previous "version numbers"
20150917082621
20151023121442
20151030141502
20151103111950
20151103203542
20151118111117
So we can see:
| 2015 | 10 | 23 | 12 | 14 | 42 |
| 2015 | October | Twenty-third | Hours | Minutes | Seconds |
In looking through the xml files, we can deduce dates of upcoming releases. Like PVP being over, or a character being added to the roster.
Dates are all in Unix Epoch format. I'll leave thisd here http://epochconverter.com/
Now, when I download these two files:
http://maa4-a.akamaihd.net/marvelshield/production_n7/ac/20150917082621/client/xml/en_US/ab.xml
http://maa4-a.akamaihd.net/marvelshield/production_n7/ac/20151103111950/client/xml/en_US/ab.xml
I can see they are different. Here's a snippet from FC:
***** ab.xml
1445367600
26.0
***** AB.XML.1
1445367600
0.0
*****
So I can download older ones, but not later ones. Incidentally, PVP is over in ~24 hours, so someone with boredbom and time could curl "http://maa4-a.akamaihd.net/marvelshield/production_n7/ac/20151123[0-99999]/client/xml/en_US/ab.xml" and see what the biggest file is after that, or w/e happens. Of course, all the files will get clobbered, but syntax isn't my forte.
Good luck!
Edit: I could add, client.xml is a way better file to mess with, but it's 70 megs or whatever these days. ab.xml doesn't change that much.