Skip to content
Locked

XML files and codes

xml files for Marvel Avengers Alliance

730 posts

RE: XML files and codes

Posted Dec 9, 2015 3:09 am
kirbyonwarpstar Posted on: 12/08/2015 9:22pm

new update: holiday helicarrier, new pre-pvp
20151208113748



Please add confirmed updated codes to api.simpleaob.com/v1/timecodes so we can have a possibility to anaylze further

Codes can be added via the following URL scheme: 
http://api.simpleaob.com/v1/timecodes?code='INSERT_HERE'

Codes can be viewed using:
http://api.simpleaob.com/v1/timecodes

RE: XML files and codes

Posted Dec 11, 2015 9:57 pm
davmaha Posted on: 12/11/2015 1:45pm

Hello, guys!
I'm here to share any codes with you
https://mega.nz/#F!9MFixIAC!42VTrj_vl9q0UjRbbjJUTA
BossesFromFriends.xml
GroupBoss.xml
and ...
Dimitar Mitov / DolcePanna  trainner
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1A_WjqUDKU


 



The decription key is the red text after the link.   You can not just add xmls to the game you have to map them.  So how do you incororate the xmls into current xml.

RE: XML files and codes

Posted Dec 12, 2015 8:37 pm

is there a way i can make it so that i dont need jessica jones for the epic boss?

RE: XML files and codes

Posted Dec 14, 2015 4:00 pm
jimmyadams18 Posted on: 12/11/2015 4:57pm
davmaha Posted on: 12/11/2015 1:45pm

Hello, guys!
I'm here to share any codes with you
https://mega.nz/#F!9MFixIAC!42VTrj_vl9q0UjRbbjJUTA
BossesFromFriends.xml
GroupBoss.xml
and ...
Dimitar Mitov / DolcePanna  trainner
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1A_WjqUDKU


 



The decription key is the red text after the link.   You can not just add xmls to the game you have to map them.  So how do you incororate the xmls into current xml.


Rewrite then and enjoy! 
Lot of Lockboxes 
 

RE: XML files and codes

Posted Dec 18, 2015 11:26 am

Is it just me or have combat score multiplier methods stopped working with this update?
..
Edit: Never mind. It's just me.
..
Edit 2: Hey guys, did someone try this? We changed the weight of rewards in the combat loot table to get what we wanted (U-ISO and Duck-tinis in my case). Now, is it possible to change the weight of rewards in other things? Like....the gala after defeating boss, or the daily roulette? My exams are very near, so I won't be using my laptop to play and test for a few days. I would appreciate it if someone were to try. Thank you.

Just let me sleep.

RE: XML files and codes

Posted Dec 19, 2015 8:57 pm
atultiriri Posted on: 12/18/2015 6:26am

Is it just me or have combat score multiplier methods stopped working with this update?
..
Edit: Never mind. It's just me.
..
Edit 2: Hey guys, did someone try this? We changed the weight of rewards in the combat loot table to get what we wanted (U-ISO and Duck-tinis in my case). Now, is it possible to change the weight of rewards in other things? Like....the gala after defeating boss, or the daily roulette? My exams are very near, so I won't be using my laptop to play and test for a few days. I would appreciate it if someone were to try. Thank you.
ithink you will face cve but i will give it a try



 

RE: XML files and codes

Posted Dec 20, 2015 1:37 am
vGaZa Posted on: 12/19/2015 5:13pvmaha Posted on: 12/11/2015 1:45pm

Thanks for the share bro !, Between do u have this one as well? 



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89MyZ3qrgEw
 


If that's what I think it is, here's how the team-up is done.
..
I'll take season 2 chapter 9 mission 6 heroic battle as an example.
First, get the 209.xml file. Then, look for the particular heroic battle (you can look at the battle description and search for the text.) Copy the id and search for it within the 209.xml file.
You will see owned_cameo as event type. Change it to hard_cameo. Map the file, clear cache, reload and enjoy.

Just let me sleep.

RE: XML files and codes

Posted Dec 20, 2015 8:21 am
atultiriri Posted on: 12/18/2015 6:26am

Is it just me or have combat score multiplier methods stopped working with this update?
..
Edit: Never mind. It's just me.
..
Edit 2: Hey guys, did someone try this? We changed the weight of rewards in the combat loot table to get what we wanted (U-ISO and Duck-tinis in my case). Now, is it possible to change the weight of rewards in other things? Like....the gala after defeating boss, or the daily roulette? My exams are very near, so I won't be using my laptop to play and test for a few days. I would appreciate it if someone were to try. Thank you.



Yes I have changed weight in many things and in Gala, Daily, and others the weight doesn't change the outcome.  For example I have done 1, 10, 100, 1,000, 10,000 and even 100,000 with 5 cps still get other stuff.  I have done as much as 50,000 for 3 cp, and 10,000 for 1 cp, on same roulette at same time and it still can land on other things even with other items having weight of 0.0.

RE: XML files and codes

Posted Dec 20, 2015 8:38 am
jimmyadams18 Posted on: 12/20/2015 3:21am
atultiriri Posted on: 12/18/2015 6:26am

Is it just me or have combat score multiplier methods stopped working with this update?
..
Edit: Never mind. It's just me.
..
Edit 2: Hey guys, did someone try this? We changed the weight of rewards in the combat loot table to get what we wanted (U-ISO and Duck-tinis in my case). Now, is it possible to change the weight of rewards in other things? Like....the gala after defeating boss, or the daily roulette? My exams are very near, so I won't be using my laptop to play and test for a few days. I would appreciate it if someone were to try. Thank you.



Yes I have changed weight in many things and in Gala, Daily, and others the weight doesn't change the outcome.  For example I have done 1, 10, 100, 1,000, 10,000 and even 100,000 with 5 cps still get other stuff.  I have done as much as 50,000 for 3 cp, and 10,000 for 1 cp, on same roulette at same time and it still can land on other things even with other items having weight of 0.0.



Oh. That's disappointing. Thanks for the info though.

Just let me sleep.

RE: XML files and codes

Posted Dec 20, 2015 1:30 pm
atultiriri Posted on: 12/19/2015 8:37pm
vGaZa Posted on: 12/19/2015 5:13pvmaha Posted on: 12/11/2015 1:45pm

Thanks for the share bro !, Between do u have this one as well? 



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89MyZ3qrgEw
 


If that's what I think it is, here's how the team-up is done.
..
I'll take season 2 chapter 9 mission 6 heroic battle as an example.
First, get the 209.xml file. Then, look for the particular heroic battle (you can look at the battle description and search for the text.) Copy the id and search for it within the 209.xml file.
You will see owned_cameo as event type. Change it to hard_cameo. Map the file, clear cache, reload and enjoy.


Sweet it works! Thanks alot.

Btw its only for herioc battles only? or there is one for deploy missons as well?
 

RE: XML files and codes

Posted Dec 20, 2015 3:11 pm

incase nobody saw this update number: 20151217175053

This topic is locked.