Skip to content
Locked

XML files and codes

xml files for Marvel Avengers Alliance

730 posts

RE: XML files and codes

Posted Jan 15, 2016 10:45 pm
abuu Posted on: 01/15/2016 7:11am

If it's there it's true. Anyway few of my friends got this error seasons ago and nothing happened. I always cheated never got any message. Don't worry about it.
But here is a funny one: codes can show you there is a monthly subscription for MAA.

    <name>activate_subscriptions</name>
      <text>JOIN S.H.I.E.L.D. ELITE</text>
    </localeString>
    <localeString>
      <generated>false</generated>
      <locale>en_US</locale>
      <name>benefit_info</name>
      <text>For $19.99 a month, S.H.I.E.L.D. ELITE Agents will receive the following benefits:</text>



that code has been there for nearly a year now.. and yet no actions were taken to promote and things.. 

RE: XML files and codes

Posted Jan 16, 2016 7:21 pm

is there a way to exclude Captain America from being required to fight in CH1M12 using the 112.xml?

RE: XML files and codes

Posted Jan 16, 2016 10:15 pm

I think so. It's called a hard cameo versus a soft cameo.

I'll check to see waht it's called.


Edit:L I think you change all <eventType>hard_cameo</eventType> to <eventType>soft_cameo</eventType>. 
 
You can also change <eventType>????</eventType> to <eventType>loot</eventType> just to mess around.

I should add another user came up with the soft/hard cameo trick, I didn't discover it. Also, if you try this, and it works, please let us know; during Spec Ops, some of us may be able to get around hard deploys if this works.

atdt *67

RE: XML files and codes

Posted Jan 16, 2016 11:01 pm
jarly Posted on: 01/16/2016 5:15pm

I think so. It's called a hard cameo versus a soft cameo.

I'll check to see waht it's called.


Edit:L I think you change all <eventType>hard_cameo</eventType> to <eventType>soft_cameo</eventType>. 
 
You can also change <eventType>????</eventType> to <eventType>loot</eventType> just to mess around.

I should add another user came up with the soft/hard cameo trick, I didn't discover it. Also, if you try this, and it works, please let us know; during Spec Ops, some of us may be able to get around hard deploys if this works.

changing all <eventType>hard_cameo</eventType> to <eventType>soft_cameo</eventType> causes a cve
 

RE: XML files and codes

Posted Jan 18, 2016 4:28 am
kirbyonwarpstar Posted on: 01/16/2016 6:01pm
jarly Posted on: 01/16/2016 5:15pm

I think so. It's called a hard cameo versus a soft cameo.

I'll check to see waht it's called.


Edit:L I think you change all hard_cameo to soft_cameo. 
 
You can also change ???? to loot just to mess around.

I should add another user came up with the soft/hard cameo trick, I didn't discover it. Also, if you try this, and it works, please let us know; during Spec Ops, some of us may be able to get around hard deploys if this works.

changing all hard_cameo to soft_cameo causes a cve



try changing the hard_cameo only for this heroid aka captain america
f1fcde35-3bae-11e0-9e94-000c29c9984d

edit : tried and tested.. still causing CVE.. 

RE: XML files and codes

Posted Jan 18, 2016 5:50 am
calanextz2 Posted on: 01/17/2016 11:28pm
kirbyonwarpstar Posted on: 01/16/2016 6:01pm
jarly Posted on: 01/16/2016 5:15pm

I think so. It's called a hard cameo versus a soft cameo.

I'll check to see waht it's called.


Edit:L I think you change all hard_cameo to soft_cameo. 
 
You can also change ???? to loot just to mess around.

I should add another user came up with the soft/hard cameo trick, I didn't discover it. Also, if you try this, and it works, please let us know; during Spec Ops, some of us may be able to get around hard deploys if this works.

changing all hard_cameo to soft_cameo causes a cve



try changing the hard_cameo only for this heroid aka captain america
f1fcde35-3bae-11e0-9e94-000c29c9984d

edit : tried and tested.. still causing CVE.. 

think just removing all this code would work? (lines 261239 - 261343)
<missionEventHero>
      <eventType>soft_cameo</eventType>
      <heroId>f1fcde35-3bae-11e0-9e94-000c29c9984d</heroId>
      <id>8d1fd150-f58e-11e2-a217-0025906a2be6</id>
      <level>9</level>
      <missionEventId>02075ee0-ab5a-11e2-af34-0025906a2be6</missionEventId>
    </missionEventHero>
    <missionEventHero>
      <eventType>soft_cameo</eventType>
      <heroId>f1fcde35-3bae-11e0-9e94-000c29c9984d</heroId>
      <id>8d224250-f58e-11e2-a217-0025906a2be6</id>
      <level>9</level>
      <missionEventId>020b7d90-ab5a-11e2-af34-0025906a2be6</missionEventId>
    </missionEventHero>
    <missionEventHero>
      <eventType>soft_cameo</eventType>
      <heroId>f1fcde35-3bae-11e0-9e94-000c29c9984d</heroId>
      <id>8d232cb0-f58e-11e2-a217-0025906a2be6</id>
      <level>9</level>
      <missionEventId>020fc350-ab5a-11e2-af34-0025906a2be6</missionEventId>
    </missionEventHero>
    <missionEventHero>
      <eventType>soft_cameo</eventType>
      <heroId>f1fcde35-3bae-11e0-9e94-000c29c9984d</heroId>
      <id>8d2094a0-f58e-11e2-a217-0025906a2be6</id>
      <level>9</level>
      <missionEventId>050583b0-ab5a-11e2-af34-0025906a2be6</missionEventId>
    </missionEventHero>
    <missionEventHero>
      <eventType>soft_cameo</eventType>
      <heroId>f1fcde35-3bae-11e0-9e94-000c29c9984d</heroId>
      <id>8d217f00-f58e-11e2-a217-0025906a2be6</id>
      <level>9</level>
      <missionEventId>0509a260-ab5a-11e2-af34-0025906a2be6</missionEventId>
    </missionEventHero>
    <missionEventHero>
      <eventType>loot</eventType>
      <heroId>f1fd6a30-3bae-11e0-9e94-000c29c9984d</heroId>
      <id>8d23f000-f58e-11e2-a217-0025906a2be6</id>
      <level>0</level>
      <missionEventId>02167a10-ab5a-11e2-af34-0025906a2be6</missionEventId>
    </missionEventHero>
    <missionEventHero>
      <eventType>soft_cameo</eventType>
      <heroId>f1ff90dd-3bae-11e0-9e94-000c29c9984d</heroId>
      <id>8d24b350-f58e-11e2-a217-0025906a2be6</id>
      <level>9</level>
      <missionEventId>021a4aa0-ab5a-11e2-af34-0025906a2be6</missionEventId>
    </missionEventHero>
    <missionEventHero>
      <eventType>soft_cameo</eventType>
      <heroId>f1ff90dd-3bae-11e0-9e94-000c29c9984d</heroId>
      <id>8d259db0-f58e-11e2-a217-0025906a2be6</id>
      <level>9</level>
      <missionEventId>02267fa0-ab5a-11e2-af34-0025906a2be6</missionEventId>
    </missionEventHero>
    <missionEventHero>
      <eventType>loot</eventType>
      <heroClass>tactician</heroClass>
      <id>8d2639f0-f58e-11e2-a217-0025906a2be6</id>
      <level>0</level>
      <missionEventId>022d3660-ab5a-11e2-af34-0025906a2be6</missionEventId>
    </missionEventHero>
    <missionEventHero>
      <eventType>loot</eventType>
      <heroId>5b778ced-5fd5-11e0-9712-000c29c9984d</heroId>
      <id>8d272450-f58e-11e2-a217-0025906a2be6</id>
      <level>0</level>
      <missionEventId>02306ab0-ab5a-11e2-af34-0025906a2be6</missionEventId>
    </missionEventHero>
    <missionEventHero>
      <eventType>soft_cameo</eventType>
      <heroId>5b7abd5a-5fd5-11e0-9712-000c29c9984d</heroId>
      <id>8d27e7a0-f58e-11e2-a217-0025906a2be6</id>
      <level>9</level>
      <missionEventId>02343b40-ab5a-11e2-af34-0025906a2be6</missionEventId>
    </missionEventHero>
    <missionEventHero>
      <eventType>soft_cameo</eventType>
      <heroId>f1fe2fdb-3bae-11e0-9e94-000c29c9984d</heroId>
      <id>8d2c0650-f58e-11e2-a217-0025906a2be6</id>
      <level>9</level>
      <missionEventId>023c9fb0-ab5a-11e2-af34-0025906a2be6</missionEventId>
    </missionEventHero>
    <missionEventHero>
      <eventType>soft_cameo</eventType>
      <heroId>a1d63fa7-6250-11e0-9712-000c29c9984d</heroId>
      <id>8d28d200-f58e-11e2-a217-0025906a2be6</id>
      <level>9</level>
      <missionEventId>051980e0-ab5a-11e2-af34-0025906a2be6</missionEventId>
    </missionEventHero>
    <missionEventHero>
      <eventType>soft_cameo</eventType>
      <heroId>5b7abd5a-5fd5-11e0-9712-000c29c9984d</heroId>
      <id>8d299550-f58e-11e2-a217-0025906a2be6</id>
      <level>9</level>
      <missionEventId>051fe980-ab5a-11e2-af34-0025906a2be6</missionEventId>
    </missionEventHero>
    <missionEventHero>
      <eventType>soft_cameo</eventType>
      <heroId>5b7abd5a-5fd5-11e0-9712-000c29c9984d</heroId>
      <id>8d2a58a0-f58e-11e2-a217-0025906a2be6</id>
      <level>9</level>
      <missionEventId>0522f6c0-ab5a-11e2-af34-0025906a2be6</missionEventId>
    </missionEventHero>
    <missionEventHero>
      <eventType>soft_cameo</eventType>
      <heroId>f1fe2fdb-3bae-11e0-9e94-000c29c9984d</heroId>
      <id>8d2b4300-f58e-11e2-a217-0025906a2be6</id>
      <level>9</level>
      <missionEventId>05260400-ab5a-11e2-af34-0025906a2be6</missionEventId>
    </missionEventHero>
    <missionEventHero>
      <eventType>loot</eventType>
      <heroId>c4d75d08-5fc1-11e0-9712-000c29c9984d</heroId>
      <id>8d2cf0b0-f58e-11e2-a217-0025906a2be6</id>
      <level>0</level>
      <missionEventId>02437d80-ab5a-11e2-af34-0025906a2be6</missionEventId>
    </missionEventHero>
 

RE: XML files and codes

Posted Jan 18, 2016 6:11 am

nope, that isnt the answer either, it still CVEd

RE: XML files and codes

Posted Jan 22, 2016 3:05 am

/marvelshield/production_n7/ac/20160120152802/client/xml/

/marvelshield/production_n7/ac/*/client/xml/

Just change numbers for a (*) and no need to update codes anymore
 

I revel in my anonymity. But when I'm at a specific event and gamers are there, they'll recognise me.

RE: XML files and codes

Posted Jan 22, 2016 3:35 am

that is beautiful. 
 
Also, those GB rewrite rules still work with no changes necessary.

atdt *67

RE: XML files and codes

Posted Jan 22, 2016 6:11 am
Ahssherder Posted on: 01/21/2016 10:05pm

/marvelshield/production_n7/ac/20160120152802/client/xml/

/marvelshield/production_n7/ac/*/client/xml/

Just change numbers for a (*) and no need to update codes anymore
 

beautiful! 
now if only i could accomplish that when it comes to downloading the XMLs....
+1
 

RE: XML files and codes

Posted Jan 22, 2016 8:26 am
Ahssherder Posted on: 01/21/2016 10:05pm

/marvelshield/production_n7/ac/20160120152802/client/xml/

/marvelshield/production_n7/ac/*/client/xml/

Just change numbers for a (*) and no need to update codes anymore
 



you need to download  new update as a file and not just changing the path with an old xml file...

yea on certain things you can do it.. like something that could never change like 112.. 
but definitely not client

RE: XML files and codes

Posted Jan 22, 2016 4:20 pm
jarly Posted on: 01/16/2016 5:15pm

I think so. It's called a hard cameo versus a soft cameo.

I'll check to see waht it's called.


Edit:L I think you change all <eventType>hard_cameo</eventType> to <eventType>soft_cameo</eventType>. 
 
You can also change <eventType>????</eventType> to <eventType>loot</eventType> just to mess around.

I should add another user came up with the soft/hard cameo trick, I didn't discover it. Also, if you try this, and it works, please let us know; during Spec Ops, some of us may be able to get around hard deploys if this works.

That's me all right. You can also change owned_cameo to hard_cameo in heroic battles to be able to do any and all heroic battles without even the required hero. BUT keep in mind that if you don't own the hero and used the hard_cameo trick, you'll need the Recharge Kill to be able to defeat the enemies, as all of the moves will be locked out.
 

Just let me sleep.

RE: XML files and codes

Posted Jan 22, 2016 6:15 pm
Ahssherder Posted on: 01/21/2016 10:05pm

/marvelshield/production_n7/ac/20160120152802/client/xml/

/marvelshield/production_n7/ac/*/client/xml/

Just change numbers for a (*) and no need to update codes anymore
 

+1

 

This topic is locked.