RE: XML files and codes
thanks guys, i just found out it does drop but can't see it drop and wont update til i refresh the browser, i m using firefox now cause google chorm wont work no more, thanks guys
xml files for Marvel Avengers Alliance
730 posts
thanks guys, i just found out it does drop but can't see it drop and wont update til i refresh the browser, i m using firefox now cause google chorm wont work no more, thanks guys
Hi can anyone please verify this?
i don't see this working
probably due to iso drop modification. not all the iso that drops from enemies shows up in your inventory, until after you refresh.
The uiso8 is usally around 20 max (are you 100% it's 30?), but I have had 20-30 energy refilled after I spend my first 60 energy after the reset .. I have done this in different steps. I will try refreshing right after the Daily instead of my normal steps to see if it's just related to the daily mission.
Instead of logging out and back in, try clicking PURCHASE at the top, then PLAY, then look at your ISO's on the upper right to see if they've changed.
atdt *67
i should try the uiso drop
Is there anyway to make heroic attacks a team-up? I've seen a video of it. I wonder if you can do it by editing the season 2 .xml file.
Is there anyway to make heroic attacks a team-up? I've seen a video of it. I wonder if you can do it by editing the season 2 .xml file.
dont know why you would need that.
we have auto win for hard battles, and there is always the great enemy kill self codes for charles.
Is there anyway to make heroic attacks a team-up? I've seen a video of it. I wonder if you can do it by editing the season 2 .xml file.
dont know why you would need that.
we have auto win for hard battles, and there is always the great enemy kill self codes for charles.
Well cause I'm still lvl 50 and I still dont have those heroes required for deploys and heroic quest. would be nice if you can just team-up with them instead of actually buying the heroes.
Is there anyway to make heroic attacks a team-up? I've seen a video of it. I wonder if you can do it by editing the season 2 .xml file.
dont know why you would need that.
we have auto win for hard battles, and there is always the great enemy kill self codes for charles.
Well cause I'm still lvl 50 and I still dont have those heroes required for deploys and heroic quest. would be nice if you can just team-up with them instead of actually buying the heroes.
ok i see where you are going with this. you want to be able to enter a heric without the required hero.
in my experience with this, excluding required heroes causes a CVE, but adding other heroes seems to work fine.
Hey, I saw that video, is a way to get lockboxes hero (from infinite lockboxes), can anyone check this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPn4zIEhGXM
He mapped client.xml and client2.swf
Hey, I saw that video, is a way to get lockboxes hero (from infinite lockboxes), can anyone check this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPn4zIEhGXM
He mapped client.xml and client2.swf
why you share that new video from 7 hours i think you the owner of the video you may be spy or you wanna sell your hack don.t fool us bro
Hey, I saw that video, is a way to get lockboxes hero (from infinite lockboxes), can anyone check this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPn4zIEhGXM
He mapped client.xml and client2.swf
why you share that new video from 7 hours i think you the owner of the video you may be spy or you wanna sell your hack don.t fool us bro
LoL im only trying to know if anyone can do that, and how, Mr Paranoid...
How did you get the link of the video? Since there is KHUT icon on the screen the guy must be a member who selling. So it's either you or someone who messaged you?
Repeat after me
How did you get the link of the video? Since there is KHUT icon on the screen the guy must be a member who selling. So it's either you or someone who messaged you?
o.O! I only searched "Marvel avengers alliance" in youtube ... (In latest videos)