RE: XML files and codes
I think the idea is you are replacing "count" which means 'look up what this number is and report back' to "666" or "777" which means 'don't bother looking up anything, just use this number'. Also, I see from the beginning of that line, it's looking for an integer. Replacing that with a number might be how that works.
Also, it's a "string" which is just text. I'm certain I don't get it, but if we search for "count" anywhere, and think a bit, we might be able to make things happen.
Also, remember the item_id and reward_id strings of text. We might replace "get a random reward_id from the list" with the actual reward_id or item_id with some gold string.
Exciting times.
i tried replacing "count" with "sum" trick still work
didn't wrote anything "" bug still worked
remember after any edit just clear the cache to make the changes make effect bro


