RE: XML files and codes
Refresh - if it sticks, make a write-up, and we can put it in the easy find directory.
atdt *67
xml files for Marvel Avengers Alliance
730 posts
Refresh - if it sticks, make a write-up, and we can put it in the easy find directory.
atdt *67
Refresh - if it sticks, make a write-up, and we can put it in the easy find directory.
It won't save which is why i'm seeking help lol. Any suggestion? As soon as i find out a way to make it stick i will share it to everyone here.
Refresh - if it sticks, make a write-up, and we can put it in the easy find directory.
It won't save which is why i'm seeking help lol. Any suggestion? As soon as i find out a way to make it stick i will share it to everyone here.
Hmmm show me ur work may be i can hel u, send a PM
I revel in my anonymity. But when I'm at a specific event and gamers are there, they'll recognise me.
Guys I made a breakthrough. Check it out.
The_God_Gamer, you removed the video? Give me a clue, what is it about?? 5 *****? boxes? some kinda drop? about sim? or something else?
So does it work for expired lb heroes widout cve ?
For those after silver, you can do the infinite lockboxes (and guaranteed cover) edit on client2.swf and use an app such asG GhostMouse to keep opening 'em for you. I left it around three or four hours doing it and it got me 11kk silver.
I did 400m silver, had it running several days, played the game constantly... Im addicted... and for shield points, just add maybe 50ish friends and farm allies every day... Youll be able to get yourself anything in store that is not sold for gold or cp... :) a lot of reactive refined isos.... but always keep about 100 shield so you can level heroes that day... spend the rest... P.S. Dont do respins on roulette, I lost 80 gold I saved for lockbox roulette, there were 6 box, 3 junkies... got that one junky item regularly, and on every next respin, except for 2 times 2nd junky item... And editing weight in XML files does not change anything... even id swapping doesnt do...
Yo guys change topic. I tried to change captain america in ch12m02 cause I need to lvl up another hero and I need to replace his team up with change hero.
I've been doing all these <eventType>hard_cameo</eventType>to <eventType>soft_cameo</eventType> thing. but It doesn't work on my part. anyone can shed a small light?
Lockbox trick worked for I got almost all lb heroes only missing thane,jaggernaut, Electra (don't have a lb for those heroes)can someone help me?
what can I do?
Lockbox trick worked for I got almost all lb heroes only missing thane,jaggernaut, Electra (don't have a lb for those heroes)can someone help me?
what can I do?
Can you please explain what you did?
Is there a way we can do it without downloading someone elses all the time?
im sick of deleting uploaded files!
someone submit to me through pm a legit walkthrough for this lockbox hack and i will unlock this thread.
| | Per your post in the "XML Codes" thread, here's what I was able to figure out (the instructions were in Portuguese I think, but watching the video is fairly easy to pick up): |
| Per your post in the "XML Codes" thread, here's what I was able to figure out (the instructions were in Portuguese I think, but watching the video is fairly easy to pick up): |
THANKS Gillman!
now im too busy to figure this out until the weekend.
anyone want to confirm that this walkthrough works?
| Per your post in the "XML Codes" thread, here's what I was able to figure out (the instructions were in Portuguese I think, but watching the video is fairly easy to pick up): |
Can confirm it works http://i.imgur.com/UAM991I.jpg