Skip to content
Locked

XML files and codes

xml files for Marvel Avengers Alliance

730 posts

RE: XML files and codes

Posted Jun 8, 2016 1:24 pm
likalo Posted on: 06/08/2016 9:20am

how we can resolve this error CVE?
because editing the xml item0 can put expired boxes to veder but when buying it does not work



cve can be bypassed by an rewrite xml.....but the actions will not be saved......
 

RE: XML files and codes

Posted Jun 8, 2016 4:06 pm

Search bar... what a filthy creature is that!

Repeat after me

RE: XML files and codes

Posted Jun 9, 2016 7:11 am

Guys, everytime I click the "Mission" tab my game stucks in loading, I have client.xml enabled, how do I fix this? Thanks.
 

RE: XML files and codes

Posted Jun 9, 2016 11:03 am
TheLastHybridX Posted on: 06/09/2016 3:11am

Guys, everytime I click the "Mission" tab my game stucks in loading, I have client.xml enabled, how do I fix this? Thanks.
 



well check ur client file it may be old .........usually old file causes this error.......also check for its time stamp ........
latest timestamp is.......<utcTimestamp>2016-05-27T17:03:31Z</utcTimestamp>
  <pstTimestamp>2016-05-27T10:03:31Z</pstTimestamp>

RE: XML files and codes

Posted Jun 9, 2016 3:30 pm
knight77 Posted on: 06/09/2016 7:03am
TheLastHybridX Posted on: 06/09/2016 3:11am

Guys, everytime I click the "Mission" tab my game stucks in loading, I have client.xml enabled, how do I fix this? Thanks.
 



well check ur client file it may be old .........usually old file causes this error.......also check for its time stamp ........
latest timestamp is.......2016-05-27T17:03:31Z
  2016-05-27T10:03:31Z



You have to edit the xml file by yourself read this thread cover by cover you will find the procedure of how to edit xml files.

RE: XML files and codes

Posted Jun 11, 2016 10:46 am

Another good hack would be 10 LB hack where you keep the 10 and keep opening and get all the items.

RE: XML files and codes

Posted Jun 11, 2016 5:21 pm

Auto pvp tester is back. Use only on practice mode for testing your team. If you have the same attacking team as your afk team, you can see how the AI behaves, and adjust it to your liking.

atdt *67

RE: XML files and codes

Posted Jun 11, 2016 6:11 pm

Just tried PVP and my agent just refreshes.  Even changed the gear so its in the exact same slots and still agent does nothing.

RE: XML files and codes

Posted Jun 11, 2016 6:39 pm

Guys can anyone tell me what does 'weight' mean in the following statement

<id>ee2ccfe0-800a-11e4-a82e-065676001937</id>
      <lootType>single</lootType>
      <lootTableRewards>
        <lootTableReward>
          <childLootTableId>c2b69930-01c4-11e1-8314-000c295d00fe</childLootTableId>
          <weight>50.0</weight>

 

RE: XML files and codes

Posted Jun 11, 2016 6:43 pm

It is suppose to determine how often the item is hit on roulette like a percentage, but changing it does nothing to increase chance of getting item.

RE: XML files and codes

Posted Jun 11, 2016 6:53 pm
jimmyadams18 Posted on: 06/11/2016 2:11pm

Just tried PVP and my agent just refreshes.  Even changed the gear so its in the exact same slots and still agent does nothing.


Step one is to make sure the only cheats you enable are No Toast, and the PVP TESTER; enablling anything else will mess it up. That's my fist recommendation.
 

jimmyadams18 Posted on: 06/11/2016 2:43pm

It is suppose to determine how often the item is hit on roulette like a percentage, but changing it does nothing to increase chance of getting item.



Increasing the chance to get the item is exactly what increasing the weight does. We know this becasue that's how the Unstable-ISO drop hack works during Spec Ops times. The thing is, some tables can have their weight changed without a CVE, and others cannot. 
 
The thing to remember is that in an entire loottable, all the numbers must add up to 100.00, or so we understand thus far.

atdt *67

RE: XML files and codes

Posted Jun 11, 2016 7:04 pm

Just tried it with No toast and same thing agent does nothing.  I was running with just PVP Tester. 

Also Jarly on the Agent damage boost it would make it even better if you changed agent iniative so Agent always goes first.  I do that with Charles, and since you can change damage with trainer like you can with Charels, I figured it must be possible to do same with iniative.

This topic is locked.