Skip to content
Locked

XML files and codes

xml files for Marvel Avengers Alliance

730 posts

RE: XML files and codes

Posted Jun 24, 2016 4:05 pm

Ah, I've been getting the idea about adding force drop to danger room. And it works perfectly without CVE.

RE: XML files and codes

Posted Jun 24, 2016 4:43 pm
life89 Posted on: 06/24/2016 12:05pm

Ah, I've been getting the idea about adding force drop to danger room. And it works perfectly without CVE.



How did u get it to work I have tried and either dont get game to load or battle wont start.

RE: XML files and codes

Posted Jun 25, 2016 4:38 pm
abuu Posted on: 06/22/2016 6:31am
atultiriri Posted on: 06/22/2016 5:19am

Any suggestions please?


Return that iCrap to the shop. :P
Did you try to check the command_list xml and try to edit the time values? It would work or download the Cowoon broswer for mac which has built-in speedhack. http://www.coowon.com
 


Ah, thanks for the suggestions. I will try and see if things work out. By the way, last time I tried Coown on mac,it didn't have built in speedhack. On my desktop PC, it works fine but the Mac version doesn't seem to have this feature.

PS: I'M NOT RETURNING MY MAC. IT WAS A FRIGGIN' GIFT. :P

Edit : PEEPS!! The game won't load with the xmls. Also, I can't find the score boosters in client.xml. Has it been patched or what?

Edit 2 : Never mind. My files were just incompletely downloaded, it seems.

Just let me sleep.

RE: XML files and codes

Posted Jul 2, 2016 12:51 am

There's a new update again. This one is 20160701122346

The update is for a covert op to get a new Captain america character. You need to farm 75 giant meteors which drop during combat.

To make only giant meteors drop from combat, do this.

Open 901.xml

Remove lines 83152 to 83155.

It looks like this: 

 <lootTableReward>
   [....]   
 </lootTableReward> 


Also enable the 100% drop hack.

atdt *67

RE: XML files and codes

Posted Jul 2, 2016 2:41 am
jarly Posted on: 07/01/2016 8:51pm

There's a new update again. This one is 20160701122346

The update is for a covert op to get a new Captain america character. You need to farm 75 giant meteors which drop during combat.

To make only giant meteors drop from combat, do this.

Open 901.xml

Remove lines 83152 to 83155.

It looks like this: 

  <lootTableReward>
    [....]   
  </lootTableReward> 


Also enable the 100% drop hack.

good infos!
karma +1
 

RE: XML files and codes

Posted Jul 4, 2016 1:12 am

Playdumb patched the autowin + skip fight cheat for PVP 
anyone can fix this in the xml files ?

RE: XML files and codes

Posted Jul 4, 2016 2:54 am
brandstorm Posted on: 07/03/2016 9:12pm

Playdumb patched the autowin + skip fight cheat for PVP 
anyone can fix this in the xml files ?



Even just changing the initiative causes CVE.  I set it up so Cable would go first and give whole team extra turn.

RE: XML files and codes

Posted Jul 4, 2016 7:41 am

Any idea if the autowin + skip fight cheat hack will be back soon ?

RE: XML files and codes

Posted Jul 4, 2016 9:44 am

The autowin + skip fight is still working in PVE. That's good for skipping the battles in SO (hunting for crystals).

RE: XML files and codes

Posted Jul 4, 2016 12:02 pm
Acepro Posted on: 07/04/2016 3:41am

Any idea if the autowin + skip fight cheat hack will be back soon ?



Sry Guys I had to remove it because I was having many downvotes, even though I put it in the description that was not working in the PVP apparently no one read. Any way i'll re-uplod them i'ts just temporally.

I revel in my anonymity. But when I'm at a specific event and gamers are there, they'll recognise me.

RE: XML files and codes

Posted Jul 4, 2016 1:24 pm

Has the max damage option been removed? don't see it today. Though I was getting mixed results since the last patch. Sometimes it would work, other times not. 

RE: XML files and codes

Posted Jul 7, 2016 7:14 am

I don't think that skip fight + auto win is patched by playdom in pvp because it worked for me in the morning and after two to three hours I start getting Combat Validation Error. Maybe after sometime I think we can use it in pvp again.

RE: XML files and codes

Posted Jul 7, 2016 11:38 pm

If its due to overlaping SO and PVP that cheats dont work, would using old client solve something? (cuz u know, old client with earlier SO would show SO as expired... dk...) try that guys...

RE: XML files and codes

Posted Jul 8, 2016 4:19 pm

In PvP, everytimes any random item drops, then surely it'll be a CVE.
I still don't get the root of the problem. Sometimes it's fine, but mostly CVE

RE: XML files and codes

Posted Jul 8, 2016 8:00 pm

OK, I sometimes can cheat, but still not good enough for getting in other league... :/ 
I use cheat engine, search enemy health, and when my agent is on the move, I leave 3 last digits of enemy health (25372 -> 372) or to 2372, BECAUSE, HERES THE THING... I then click recharge to skip turn, and when enemy doesnt die that turn, at the end I dont get CVE, so just to be sure, I leave enemy with cuple thousand of health... Still, didnt experiment more... But, the idea is here....

This topic is locked.