RE: XML files and codes
The safeguards and other suits in the store prices have also reduced this update is very good indeed
xml files for Marvel Avengers Alliance
730 posts
The safeguards and other suits in the store prices have also reduced this update is very good indeed
New patch has arrived
url link updated to: 20160802093051
If anyone want to read the full patch note:
Part 1 - Daily Login Rewards / New Agent Uniforms (Mech Armor)
https://help.disney.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/Marvel-Avengers-Alliance-Patch-Notes-for-Summer-Celebration-2016-1?section=Marvel
Part 2 - New E ISO-8
https://help.disney.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/Marvel-Avengers-Alliance-Patch-Notes-for-Summer-Celebration-2016-2?section=Marvel
newest update code = 20160802093051
looks like they took hero attacks out of the client.xml......
newest update code = 20160802093051
looks like they took hero attacks out of the client.xml......
false alarm, fist time my downloader bat retunred an incomplete file
Can someone explain me how this guy stealth my AoBs codes from KH Ultra Trainer?
help to denounce plz
I revel in my anonymity. But when I'm at a specific event and gamers are there, they'll recognise me.
Can someone explain me how this guy stealth my AoBs codes from KH Ultra Trainer?
help to denounce plz
I wish people would stop making videos like this. Devs for MAA probably do search every now and then to see what hacks are out there. Like LB hack unless they purposly made it to be available for a limited time, there is no way they would know it was like that.
What a scumbag. someone ought to report his page/pages for copyright violations so he needs to appeal 3 strikes and has a difficult time. LIke reporting his channel for stealing music, offensive content; whatever.
It's nice that he's leaving the comment up for credit's sake.
atdt *67
That's annoying. No one wants their hacks stolen and posted on YouTube so they can get patched. Too bad there's nothing that can stop this :/
Give me an address. I'll make sure the body never gets found.
Just let me sleep.
Playing new PVP. I tried auto win got CVE, AOE attack got CVE, Player Targeting AOE got it to work on my 5 fights. If it does cause CVE I will report. I just did all 15 with no problem. I just tried LB trick to see if it worked just incase, but CVE it was worth a try.
New patch updated code to 20160805181400
Anyone knows how to spoiler the post?
What's new:
Has anyone yet noticed your agent gets 600 experience instead of 300 experience and you will get 50,000 silver instead of 10,000 silvers upon winning a pvp battle.
Look up the lockbox iID for Ronan's lockboxes in client.xml
Notice there are two roulette tables, one rare, one normal.
Lookup the items in the childloottbale for each.
Remove crap you don't want.
Report back.
****************
Here's the premise, if you open a single box, and the childloottable only contains the childloottable pointing at comic covers, you're in good shape. I'll test this later, too.
atdt *67
Look up the lockbox iID for Ronan's lockboxes in client.xml
Notice there are two roulette tables, one rare, one normal.
Lookup the items in the childloottbale for each.
Remove crap you don't want.
Report back.
****************
Here's the premise, if you open a single box, and the childloottable only contains the childloottable pointing at comic covers, you're in good shape. I'll test this later, too.
sounds promising, please report back
Look up the lockbox iID for Ronan's lockboxes in client.xml
Notice there are two roulette tables, one rare, one normal.
Lookup the items in the childloottbale for each.
Remove crap you don't want.
Report back.
****************
Here's the premise, if you open a single box, and the childloottable only contains the childloottable pointing at comic covers, you're in good shape. I'll test this later, too.
The Ids and loottables are in Item0.xml not client. The rareloottable has 8 ids and each 1 is the ids for each cover. The first id is cover 1, and second id is for cover 2 and so on. Now in common there are different things. I am looking into what they are