RE: XML files and codes
I made public my new hack trainer "Never Lose" Use Via KH Ultra Trainer
https://konghack.com/game/display/5850-marvel_avengers_alliance
Someone already made public of your hack too,dude. But in a bad way.

xml files for Marvel Avengers Alliance
730 posts
I made public my new hack trainer "Never Lose" Use Via KH Ultra Trainer
https://konghack.com/game/display/5850-marvel_avengers_alliance
Someone already made public of your hack too,dude. But in a bad way.

This isn't a war, this is just stuff that happens. If something breaks our sand castle we'll just build another one.
atdt *67
I saw it too in Reddit :(
Maybe if KH would hide their content because right now it's public. So they don't even need to log in or make a new user to see what we have. But the funny thing is skip pvp is out since... how long? Yet these people are upset of the new hack which is working, but not that awesome (like autowin).
Also anyone can view videos on youtube, I still think it's not the smartest idea to make them public (but yeah leechers are idiots anyway).
Repeat after me
Maybe if KH would hide their content because right now it's public. So they don't even need to log in or make a new user to see what we have. But the funny thing is skip pvp is out since... how long? Yet these people are upset of the new hack which is working, but not that awesome (like autowin).
Also anyone can view videos on youtube, I still think it's not the smartest idea to make them public (but yeah leechers are idiots anyway).
i laugh out loud on the leechers are idiot part XD
i just saw Ahssherder's video on youtube, nice work, but now that is public.. everythig could become shit at any moment now,
i just saw Ahssherder's video on youtube, nice work, but now that is public.. everythig could become shit at any moment now,
I worry about this too as I was also using it this tourney. I hope no shits will happen
The AOE portion of the Loss=Win suddenly quit working for me. Don't know if that was intentional or not. Not a big deal cuz it still counts as a win, but I liked getting 600 XP for my characters with an actual win (rather than the 150 XP for a loss-win).
I mention it for two reasons. One, I don't know if Ahssherder's aware of it. And two, if you really, really want AOE to help get an actual win, you can try a separate AOE hack at the same time. I know the 'Loss=Win' didn't used to work with other hacks, but the 'AOE-MaxDamage-Disoriented' now works with it for me. (Helps it go faster too!). (EDIT: Well it worked for several fights until I said something, and now it doesn't. Go figure. The CE AOE hack does work combined with KHUT's Loss=Win, though.).
The AOE attack is not working for me too with the Loss=Win. But it's fine actually the win part is still working.
It works flawlesly with the AOE from Brandon's Trainer.
It still has the "Animation speed x8", so skip it on the trainer.
It works flawlesly with the AOE from Brandon's Trainer.
It still has the "Animation speed x8", so skip it on the trainer.
tried KHUT never lose > Brandon AOE ---> CVE
Brandon AOE > KHUT never lose ---> works flawlessly
It's funny cause Brandon was using the same AOBs like KH trainer or every other.
Repeat after me
When Brandon was making his MAA stuff, he included VTask in a download for his old farming bots. That's where I learned how to make a 1.12.5 farming bot, which nets ~40 gold per day if I babysit it. Anyone with the infinite energy bug is welcome to PM me about Vtask and my system. If you don't have the infinite energy bug, this is not useful for you.
Good old Brandon always gave creds.
atdt *67
I still using vtask + autowin for farming gold and everyday clain a lot of gift (Bluestacks + Puffin) So.... every day I have enough energy to keep farming gold ;)
Don't combine the "never lose" with any other cheat
use it only (it's comes with Speed x8)
I revel in my anonymity. But when I'm at a specific event and gamers are there, they'll recognise me.
the url changed to: 20160825134701
What's new:
Chapter 12 is here with a lot of GOLD as task rewards