RE: XML files and codes
They can help me any . everytime I try to download the file item0.xml will not speak that does not have enough memory, or I'm all by clicking on the save will not xml files for Marvel Avengers Alliance
730 posts
They can help me any . everytime I try to download the file item0.xml will not speak that does not have enough memory, or I'm all by clicking on the save will not I'm still fairly new to editing xml files so bear with me guys.
When I try to change the mission xmls like 901, it takes me almost forever to change the needed data on notepad++.
Example.
When I try to edit the file to make the enemies hit themselves and search for .* as suggested, I can't find any data!
Am I doing something wrong here? Same goes when I search for .*, it just says can't find text.
Some enlightenment would be greatly appreciated.
Any help on this would be greatly appreciated guys.
Thank you.
In search mode check the Regular expression. And don't use .* use *.* instead. Well maybe it would work anyway but I do the same thing and everything is fine.
Thanks abuu. I'll give it a try.
Thanks for replying.
Thank you abuu.
This finally did the trick, Was able to replace all incidents without searching for each item individually.
Thank you so much.
Just to inform everyone, the xml files have been upated to 20150720154404.
moved this to where it belongs
Thanks Kirby. Tried to actually post it here first but it won't allow since it says that double post is not allowed. Must be because I have a previous post above.
Thanks Kirby. Tried to actually post it here first but it won't allow since it says that double post is not allowed. Must be because I have a previous post above.
next time just edit your post and let everybody know there is new content with something like this:
EDIT:
then post new content here
Why am I not able to run the game properly on windows with mapped xmls? It works perfectly on my Mac and Ubuntu.
Just let me sleep.
Why am I not able to run the game properly on windows with mapped xmls? It works perfectly on my Mac and Ubuntu.
due to lack of info, any help you could be recieving has been hindered.
Thanks Kirby. Tried to actually post it here first but it won't allow since it says that double post is not allowed. Must be because I have a previous post above.
next time just edit your post and let everybody know there is new content with something like this:
EDIT:
then post new content here
Thanks.
Will do in future posts if this same situation occurs.
EDIT:
XML files updated to version 20150723185654.
Is anyone able to tell and explain me how i use charles and XML step by step? I am a newbie with charles and XML stuff.
Or is there any tut for this here?
Is there also a XML for CP?
Thanks!
Is anyone able to tell and explain me how i use charles and XML step by step? I am a newbie with charles and XML stuff.
Or is there any tut for this here?
Is there also a XML for CP?
Thanks!
If you just read through the posts, most things are explained already and the things that aren't can be found on the Charles site.
Is anyone able to tell and explain me how i use charles and XML step by step? I am a newbie with charles and XML stuff.
Or is there any tut for this here?
Is there also a XML for CP?
Thanks!
at this point probably nobody wants to explain it again, because it has already been explained again and again. please read the easy win thread from cover to cover, and if you dont understand something PM me.
Is anyone able to tell and explain me how i use charles and XML step by step? I am a newbie with charles and XML stuff.
Or is there any tut for this here?
Is there also a XML for CP?
Thanks!
at this point probably nobody wants to explain it again, because it has already been explained again and again. please read the easy win thread from cover to cover, and if you dont understand something PM me.
Yea i dont know what XML i need to use i downloaded a few but i dont know whats the right one for using 5stars hack.
I just need 5star hack for season 1 and DM.
Also i cant use KH ultra hack and charles together? something with "login error - SSL/TLS secure channel"
Is anyone able to tell and explain me how i use charles and XML step by step? I am a newbie with charles and XML stuff.
Or is there any tut for this here?
Is there also a XML for CP?
Thanks!
at this point probably nobody wants to explain it again, because it has already been explained again and again. please read the easy win thread from cover to cover, and if you dont understand something PM me.
Yea i dont know what XML i need to use i downloaded a few but i dont know whats the right one for using 5stars hack.
I just need 5star hack for season 1 and DM.
Also i cant use KH ultra hack and charles together? something with "login error - SSL/TLS secure channel"
There is no automatic 5 Star chapter hack, You got to use the high score hack and play them one by one to 5 star them & Yes u can maybe there is a problem with ur connection or ur firewall is preventing the program from login u in.
Is anyone able to tell and explain me how i use charles and XML step by step? I am a newbie with charles and XML stuff.
Or is there any tut for this here?
Is there also a XML for CP?
Thanks!
at this point probably nobody wants to explain it again, because it has already been explained again and again. please read the easy win thread from cover to cover, and if you dont understand something PM me.
Yea i dont know what XML i need to use i downloaded a few but i dont know whats the right one for using 5stars hack.
I just need 5star hack for season 1 and DM.
Also i cant use KH ultra hack and charles together? something with "login error - SSL/TLS secure channel"
There is no automatic 5 Star chapter hack, You got to use the high score hack and play them one by one to 5 star them & Yes u can maybe there is a problem with ur connection or ur firewall is preventing the program from login u in.
Yea i know that i need to play those missions to get 5stars but only once then :) Also KH ultra hack works perfect when charles is not started.
When i start charles and then try to login at KH ultra hack it gives this error.
Is anyone able to tell and explain me how i use charles and XML step by step? I am a newbie with charles and XML stuff.
Or is there any tut for this here?
Is there also a XML for CP?
Thanks!
at this point probably nobody wants to explain it again, because it has already been explained again and again. please read the easy win thread from cover to cover, and if you dont understand something PM me.
Yea i dont know what XML i need to use i downloaded a few but i dont know whats the right one for using 5stars hack.
I just need 5star hack for season 1 and DM.
Also i cant use KH ultra hack and charles together? something with "login error - SSL/TLS secure channel"
There is no automatic 5 Star chapter hack, You got to use the high score hack and play them one by one to 5 star them & Yes u can maybe there is a problem with ur connection or ur firewall is preventing the program from login u in.
Yea i know that i need to play those missions to get 5stars but only once then :) Also KH ultra hack works perfect when charles is not started.
When i start charles and then try to login at KH ultra hack it gives this error.
the reason nobody is helping you is becuase you are bing stupid.
the highscore hack is what you are looking for, but you cannot use it in this way. your score is public, your friends in-game can see it. if your score exceeds what is normally possible, than you might get banned.
i wont be held responsible for your stupidity, and i wont help you.