Skip to content
Locked

XML files and codes

xml files for Marvel Avengers Alliance

730 posts

RE: XML files and codes

Posted Jul 28, 2015 12:11 am
marvelmarvel Posted on: 07/27/2015 6:41am

Is anyone able to tell and explain me how i use charles and XML step by step? I am a newbie with charles and XML stuff.
 Or is there any tut for this here?
 Is there also a XML for CP?

Thanks!



don't be lazy dude -_-

RE: XML files and codes

Posted Jul 30, 2015 1:04 am

Damnit!  Just when I almost had it figured out, they went and updated the game again!!  angry
Oh well, guess I get to really practice my XML skills.

New update:  20150729124136

RE: XML files and codes

Posted Jul 30, 2015 4:40 am

Gillman Posted on: 07/29/2015 9:04pm Damnit!  Just when I almost had it figured out, they went and updated the game again!!   Oh well, guess I get to really practice my XML skills. New update:  20150729124136 How do u find this in notepad?

RE: XML files and codes

Posted Jul 31, 2015 2:25 pm

Hello guys i m new here :D and noob :( can you please how to use xml codes. i know it need charles proxy that all i know. i have charles proxy 3.10.2. Can anyone help me please

RE: XML files and codes

Posted Jul 31, 2015 7:05 pm
AreS_GoW Posted on: 07/31/2015 10:25am

Hello guys i m new here :D and noob :( can you please how to use xml codes. i know it need charles proxy that all i know. i have charles proxy 3.10.2. Can anyone help me please

read the easy win forum from cover to cover
 

RE: XML files and codes

Posted Aug 17, 2015 6:21 pm

Is anyone working on way to bypass CVE by editing ce.swf.  If so could you share some info.  I just downloaded SoThink decompiler iand am looking into how it works.

RE: XML files and codes

Posted Aug 20, 2015 1:06 am

the game have validation client<---->server  u.u 

RE: XML files and codes

Posted Aug 22, 2015 3:56 pm

Ahem! Maybe everyone already uses this, but I still think this will be helpful for any newcomer(s).
.
If you are using Recharge Kill in PvP but Quickie and the likes one-shot you with their pre-emptive attacks, there's a little trick. In the client.xml file, and the tag "subtle", without the quotes of course, to recharge. Now, the next step is..........ENJOY

Just let me sleep.

RE: XML files and codes

Posted Aug 22, 2015 4:03 pm
atultiriri Posted on: 08/22/2015 11:56am

Ahem! Maybe everyone already uses this, but I still think this will be helpful for any newcomer(s).
.
If you are using Recharge Kill in PvP but Quickie and the likes one-shot you with their pre-emptive attacks, there's a little trick. In the client.xml file, and the tag "subtle", without the quotes of course, to recharge. Now, the next step is..........ENJOY

there are 1,167 occurences of subtle in my client.xml, which subtle should i change?
or should i change all of them?
 

RE: XML files and codes

Posted Aug 23, 2015 12:10 am

I have a problem when I map local the client file, the game wont load..Yesterday it was worked fine. I cleared the caches several times and rebooted my computer but nothing change . Please help because without charles I will not be able to win my 5 lockboxes. Ty

RE: XML files and codes

Posted Aug 23, 2015 1:25 am

there's lots of patches lately, check for new xmls

atdt *67

This topic is locked.