Skip to content
Locked

XML files and codes

xml files for Marvel Avengers Alliance

730 posts

RE: XML files and codes

Posted Aug 23, 2015 4:40 am

what we should be doing is posting update codes here.
that being said the current one is: 20150822042700

RE: XML files and codes

Posted Aug 23, 2015 5:45 am
karanka Posted on: 08/22/2015 8:10pm

I have a problem when I map local the client file, the game wont load..Yesterday it was worked fine. I cleared the caches several times and rebooted my computer but nothing change . Please help because without charles I will not be able to win my 5 lockboxes. Ty



download the xml again...

RE: XML files and codes

Posted Aug 23, 2015 11:52 am
imnt Posted on: 08/23/2015 1:45am
karanka Posted on: 08/22/2015 8:10pm

I have a problem when I map local the client file, the game wont load..Yesterday it was worked fine. I cleared the caches several times and rebooted my computer but nothing change . Please help because without charles I will not be able to win my 5 lockboxes. Ty



download the xml again...


Already did..it is not that..but Instant win is working well I will use only the trainer now.

P.S.  Now is working again, God knows why didn't worked yesterday.

 

RE: XML files and codes

Posted Aug 23, 2015 3:58 pm
karanka Posted on: 08/23/2015 7:52am
imnt Posted on: 08/23/2015 1:45am
karanka Posted on: 08/22/2015 8:10pm

I have a problem when I map local the client file, the game wont load..Yesterday it was worked fine. I cleared the caches several times and rebooted my computer but nothing change . Please help because without charles I will not be able to win my 5 lockboxes. Ty

download the xml again...

Already did..it is not that..but Instant win is working well I will use only the trainer now.
P.S.  Now is working again, God knows why didn't worked yesterday.

maybe faulty edits you made?
 

RE: XML files and codes

Posted Aug 29, 2015 3:24 am

newest update: 20150827181950
newest update: 20150831171334

RE: XML files and codes

Posted Sep 10, 2015 9:22 pm

Game files updated: 20150909164431

Updated again: 20150917082621

RE: XML files and codes

Posted Sep 18, 2015 4:05 am

new xml update: 20150917082621, amazing spider woman was released.
not to steal your thunder, just for the sake of bumping the forum

RE: XML files and codes

Posted Sep 18, 2015 7:17 pm
kirbyonwarpstar Posted on: 09/18/2015 12:05am

new xml update: 20150917082621, amazing spider woman was released.
not to steal your thunder, just for the sake of bumping the forum



No worries, I realized after my edit that it didn't bump the thread so no one was going to notice it, but I couldn't double post either.

This topic is locked.