RE: Group boss doesn't escape exploit
I keep hearing/reading about the Charles hack with the XML codes - it seems to be the new hot thing right now. I've read most of the thread on it (https://konghack.com/topic/9667-maa__hax__easy_win), but it seems a bit overwhelming and confusing.
If anyone has the time and patience to indulge me, I have some questions:
- Is it worth it? In other words, if you're someone that uses it, do you use it regularly? Or do you mostly stick to the trainers and only use charles in special cases?
- How hard is it to learn? Would I need to know coding, or does the instruction video make it pretty easy to understand? (I know, I should give it a try and see for myself; just want to know if it's even worth investing the time into or if I should just stick to the trainers.)
- Is there a preferred setup/browser?
- Can I run Charles and something else (leethax, KHUT, CE, etc.)? Or can I only run it by itself?
- Where can I go for more information? I know there's the thread I mentioned above. (And I think I remember someone putting together a list of codes, but don't remember where.) Is that the best place for updates, new codes, etc.?
Sorry if this is the wrong place for this. Appreciate any help anyone is willing and able to give!
i prepackage the xml files together, you dont even have to edit them!
so just download what i post and you should be good!
Would be awesome if it was on a dropbox that everyone could join, getting them updated directly on your computer