MAA Gambit
I have never seen anyone post about this I apologize if someone has.
What you need to make Gamit a great character.
Gambit level 8 (in order to attach augmented ISO 8)
High Card Augmented ISO 8 (Ace of spades now applies flanked and becomes stealthy)
Stack as much attack accuracy and stamina into Iso 8 slots (may want to add evasion or defense for keeping him alive)
Ok so during every battle gambit needs at least 2 stacks of kinetic energy before you start this trick. Kinetic energy is gained by gambit doing a follow up attack, a counter attack or using his first attack bo roulette. After gaining at least 2 stacks of kinetic energy you will use his second attack ace of spades. Ace of spades will give you an extra turn by consuming one stack of kinetic energy. The first time you use ace of spades will apply flanked and give you an extra turn. Use ace of spades again to consume your second stack of kinetic energy and gambit will follow up with bo roulette gaining anywhere from 1-4 more stacks of kinetic energy. You can continue just using ace of spades until gambit runs out of stamina. I usually wipe out most enemy teams before this happens. I hope you all enjoy.