Skip to content
[Request]

sushi cat-a-pult

sushi master quest

This discussion is linked to Sushi Cat-a-pult. View game

5 posts

sushi cat-a-pult

Posted Jun 12, 2015 7:05 pm

Does anyone has hacks or AoB to easily complete the "sushi master" quest (10k meters on the 3 endless level + reach max size x 120 seconds + don't touch ground x 45 seconds)?

Cheers

RE: sushi cat-a-pult

Posted Jun 19, 2015 10:55 pm

Yeah, there are hacks but it seems that game tends to end quite abruptly, without any reason after reaching 7000mts.

I also tried to use cheat engine to set the distance travelled to >10.000 but it's not working (though I found the correct 4b value to modify).

RE: sushi cat-a-pult

Posted Jun 20, 2015 6:53 am

It's been awhile since I've submitted a hack, so I made one for you. Check the "Hit a bird for 'Sushi Master' quest" hack. 

New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!