Skip to content
[Request]

Other browsers.

There's a whole load of browsers out there, Konghack supports Google Chrome, Mozzila Firefox. etc. Others?

4 posts

Other browsers.

Posted Jun 18, 2015 12:52 pm

Hello KongHack users and Staffs,

I would like to make a request. Since I'm not much of a Chrome person or a Mozilla Person. There are 701 browsers out there (estimated), I know your working hard for KongHack, but. Can you allow KongHack in other Browsers such as Citrio, Baidu, 7 Star, Cometbird. etc.
Would appreciate it and love this hack tool.


Sincerely,
TheUserof01

RE: Other browsers.

Posted Jun 18, 2015 7:14 pm

The last guy that had that request made a donation to kolonelkadat to have a specific browser implemented. There are far too many browsers out there and it wouldn't be realistic to try and include them all. If you have a specific browser in mind, I don't want to speak for the man, but I'm sure kadat would be willing it implement it if the price was right. Money talks...

New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!

RE: Other browsers.

Posted Jun 18, 2015 9:38 pm

The problem with just supporting any browser is that getting the list of games running in the browser requires several hours of breaking down the browsers user interface and stuff.

automated process selection requires too much work as well.

never mind that i have to download/install/maintain all browsers on my test platforms
its too much work for literally no benefit to me.

if you want to pay me $30 usd, I will add a browser for you. You can also send me certain physical items if you dont want to send money. 

  • android smartphones (doesnt need to make or recieve calls, can have cosmetic damage)
  • radeon hd 7770 graphics card
  • genovation 682
  • avr dragon
  • avr isp2

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"