Skip to content
[Help]

KHUT absent cheats !

5 posts

RE: KHUT absent cheats !

Posted Jun 19, 2015 4:52 pm

please be sure you are using the latest trainer version. iirc there was a critical bug that got fixed.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: KHUT absent cheats !

Posted Jun 19, 2015 4:53 pm

Those are KH Script hacks.  Unlike an AoB, which is a find and replace, KH Scripts can do all sorts of cool neat things.

It's a new feature of the trainer, and I'm not for sure if Kolonel has opened it to the general public yet.  Kolonel?

(BTW, we do need to make an image for that at some point. :P )


Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: KHUT absent cheats !

Posted Jun 19, 2015 4:58 pm

it went public 2 or 3 versions ago. however 2 or 3 versions ago there was a glitch in the system that would cause these types of cheats to fail to load. 

hence my previous message.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"