Skip to content
[Request]

Alone: Zombiewoods

Help Please.

This discussion is linked to Alone: Zombiewoods. View game

4 posts

Alone: Zombiewoods

Posted Jun 30, 2015 4:21 pm

Someone asked for help regarding making a trainer for This game. I am having a few issues. I want to grab the flash game and download it to work on it, but I dont know which program to use, since mine is acting up. If someone wants to take over the process, please let me know, because I have no idea what im doing for making a trainer for a flash game.

Thank you,
               Gabriel Kaen

RE: Alone: Zombiewoods

Posted Jun 30, 2015 5:59 pm

maybe you should try swf memory dumper, search it u will find thread talking about that tool by kadat.

You know I want to talk to you a lot, but because of the limitations of my language, finally I just keep quiet,

RE: Alone: Zombiewoods

Posted Jul 1, 2015 7:41 pm

Thanks. Ill look into it Abufauzan. And Ill probably use that site to get started ZuckeR.