Skip to content
[Request]

Sas zombie assault 4 (7.1) update

Some hacks need updated

26 posts

RE: Sas zombie assault 4 (7.1) update

Posted Jul 3, 2015 8:41 pm
fakutya Posted on: 07/03/2015 4:26pm

Do you know what happens if you combine X10 buyable strongbox with epic pack (actually paying 200 kreds)?

Do you get 10 keys, 10 cores, 10 nanto, 10 blacks? or does it only effect only the boxes? or its a X10 multiplier regardless on the stuff?

no dont do that, combining a hack and something you pay for is not a good idea
 


~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: Sas zombie assault 4 (7.1) update

Posted Jul 3, 2015 8:48 pm

it won't work at all.
why? people modified the code for the 3x buyable strongbox and not the epic pack, hence it won't work for the epic pack.
epic pack will still give the normal amount of things.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: Sas zombie assault 4 (7.1) update

Posted Jul 4, 2015 3:13 pm

So, I have seen the new hack that is
Movement speed 2x
and 
crit chances 100%.
I tried it, it was fun, nice hack.
I used it in singleplayer only. I do not know if this hack can effect in multiplayer games. Will I get ban in multiplayer if I use this hacks?
 

RE: Sas zombie assault 4 (7.1) update

Posted Jul 4, 2015 3:40 pm
Doom Knight Posted on: 07/04/2015 11:13am

So, I have seen the new hack that is
Movement speed 2x
and 
crit chances 100%.
I tried it, it was fun, nice hack.
I used it in singleplayer only. I do not know if this hack can effect in multiplayer games. Will I get ban in multiplayer if I use this hacks?
 


those hacks wont cause an auto-ban in multiplayer. Dont worry  :)

RE: Sas zombie assault 4 (7.1) update

Posted Jul 4, 2015 4:22 pm
Doom Knight Posted on: 07/04/2015 11:13am

So, I have seen the new hack that is
Movement speed 2x
and 
crit chances 100%.
I tried it, it was fun, nice hack.
I used it in singleplayer only. I do not know if this hack can effect in multiplayer games. Will I get ban in multiplayer if I use this hacks?
 

None of those 2 hacks cause auto bans.

However, ever since i released the movement speed hack, i have noticed some people in mp moving ultra fast, now that is very suspicious to other players, keep that in mind

As for the always crit hack, you shouldnt worry too much about it, players are too busy/distracted to notice the "crit" words coming off from every zombie you hit :D
 


~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: Sas zombie assault 4 (7.1) update

Posted Jul 4, 2015 11:19 pm

which is also a sign that most people use konghack, if new hacks are released everyone would have it also.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: Sas zombie assault 4 (7.1) update

Posted Jul 8, 2015 4:12 am

I just notcied the new "Always Crit" hack, does that mean its possible to hack for an "Always SUPER crit"? Not just on the sniper but other guns as well? 

RE: Sas zombie assault 4 (7.1) update

Posted Jul 8, 2015 1:09 pm

yes, but its probably much harder to do.
and i have no idea if super-crit might work for other guns.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: Sas zombie assault 4 (7.1) update

Posted Jul 8, 2015 4:38 pm
Nevermore Posted on: 07/08/2015 12:12am

I just notcied the new "Always Crit" hack, does that mean its possible to hack for an "Always SUPER crit"? Not just on the sniper but other guns as well? 

only snipers can super crit, its impossible to have super crit on other weapons


~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~