RE: MAA PVP Season 22
just want to give my thannks to the konghack team 4 helpin me achive adam awarrd ![]()
Congratz.
I was in the 1750s. Didn't play for like the last 10 hours. Ended up in 1530s. ![]()
Just let me sleep.
PVP Season 22
17 posts
just want to give my thannks to the konghack team 4 helpin me achive adam awarrd ![]()
Congratz.
I was in the 1750s. Didn't play for like the last 10 hours. Ended up in 1530s. ![]()
Just let me sleep.
well I done quite well due to my account stats as well as the files shared with us.. but I did have more attacks than normal during the last 12 hours of the season.. an I personally had to make nearly half as many attacks to keep my rating and boost it mildly as I had made during the entire rest of the season because of the excessive number of attacks.. lol..barely had like 190 attacks I had made until the last 12 hours an ended up with nearly 400 attacks made by the end of the 12 hours just to boost myself another 300 ratings points an keep myself there.. lol.. it was right crazy to say the least.. hehe..