Help account banned
My home ip address was banned for a bouncing email address. Can it please be unbanned?
(I use a gmail address for this account.)
5 posts
My home ip address was banned for a bouncing email address. Can it please be unbanned?
(I use a gmail address for this account.)
What's the account name that got banned?
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
It's this account. I can still login elsewhere, just not at home.
-Also, I might still have another account that I forgot both the name and email address of. I'm not sure if I ever logged in with that account on this IP address, but if so and you want to delete one, I'd like to keep the one I'm posting with right now please :)
You know, this is your 4th account. I'd suggest not doing that shit anymore.
The banned account of yours has been deleted.
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
Guess I have a sieve for a memory.. I'm sorry and thanks!